Dutasteride is making me not care about women

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride has some effects in our brains...

Many people report anxiety... however I report anti-anxiety effects. Just like there can are over active sensitive enzyme/receptor/pathways in hairloss, I believe that something like that happens in your brain regulating your mental state and once your 5AR is down regulated then you become more level headed.

Caillou you have always seemed to me like someone ready to lash out lol.
Lol, it is not dutasteride. You are inhibitin almost 100 % of an enzyme that is part of , at leat, another 8 importants reaction in the whole body.
Systemic inhibition of DHT is bad per se, but, if you add all the other hormones, it is even worst.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean that it's not Dutasteride? Dutasteride is the drug inhibiting the enzyme so I don't get the point.

Also it has it's own cons and pros. For me the Drug (the brand original one) mostly have positive effects... I am not there's something negative for me to report, but that's just me.
Dude, is is not DHT , you are inhibiting an enzyme to inhibit DHT. That enzyme, that you are almost inhibiting a 100 % , if part of many other reactions in your body, BESIDES, T to DHT . what is the part that you din't understand ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
????? I don't like the way you are phrasing your comment. You are rude and on top of that can't be bothered to read, because if you did you wouldn't have made any comment in the first place.
Lol. Dude, you really need to think a little more. Read, read a lot. Cause there are ton of information and you are doing basic stupid question simple cause you are lazy .