Dutasteride in Clinical trials for baldness now....phase 3

michael barry

Reaction score
amdmin will have to delete it for me........I dont know what to hit to chuck the thread.

Might be good to make sure everyone sees this. It IS interesting that GSK apparently is looking into releasing dutas for hair isn't it?

I sure wish they could come up with an alpha five type two inhibitor that didn't do anything to type one, but got ALL of type 2.

Then again, I wish someone would just make RU58841. I looked at a study that shown RU reduced sebum levels down to castrate-type output. All with no effect on the prostate.

G

michael barry said:
amdmin will have to delete it for me........I dont know what to hit to chuck the thread.

Might be good to make sure everyone sees this. It IS interesting that GSK apparently is looking into releasing dutas for hair isn't it?

I sure wish they could come up with an alpha five type two inhibitor that didn't do anything to type one, but got ALL of type 2.

Then again, I wish someone would just make RU58841. I looked at a study that shown RU reduced sebum levels down to castrate-type output. All with no effect on the prostate.

yeah we can leave it. i could delete it but it never hurts to have more than one for something as big as this.

what is your understanding of it though? they are testing it in korea. would those phase III results be valid for US approval as well?

and you mentioned RU mimicing the effects of castration. Don't you also think that Revita 5 times a week plus dutasteride every day would be near castratory as well in terms of stopping hair loss?

i mean as for your alpha wish, dutasteride basically does block 100% of type II but i know that 50% of type I worries people. doesn't worry me though.
JayMan

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
what is your understanding of it though? they are testing it in korea. would those phase III results be valid for US approval as well?

Why on earth would they refer to it as a "phase III" trial?? It's for the same duration as Glaxo's previous trial (6 months), and in fact will use a SMALLER number of test-subjects than the earlier one...

Bryan

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
with eggs and spam

A

Administrator

Geez roki & H20 ... your avatars are scary.

Do you guys Astral Plane and stuff?

Admin

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Admin said:

Admin
Its both from an artist called Alex Grey, look it up he has alot of amazing stuff
i just read up what astral plane is(my english isnt good),i did alot of lucid dreaming at some period few years ago (that is really amazing)
and i have i wide experience with psychdelic drugs that induce this state on the top of the list is DMT ,i can really feel i see an effect of DMT on Alex Grey's pictures

beaner

Reaction score
roki said:
Admin said:

Admin
Its both from an artist called Alex Grey, look it up he has alot of amazing stuff
i just read up what astral plane is(my english isnt good),i did alot of lucid dreaming at some period few years ago (that is really amazing)
and i have i wide experience with psychdelic drugs that induce this state on the top of the list is DMT ,i can really feel i see an effect of DMT on Alex Grey's pictures

Lucid dreaming rocks. I used to have lucid dreams ALL the time when I was young. I still have them occassionally but not as often. I actually believe I left my body once, unless it was a dream. I remember laying in bed and feeling a sudden jerk followed by a floating sensation. I opened my eyes and I was looking down at myself. It just lasted a second and then I felt the same jerk and was back in my bed laying in the same odd position in which I saw myself. Probably was a dream, but it seemed real as hell.

H2O

Established Member
Reaction score
roki said:
Admin said:

Admin

DMT really has interested me for many years. You should read up on Terrence McKenna if you have not already discovered this author/ethnopharmacologist. An amazing man with fantastic ideas about language, evolution and psychedelics....very cool.

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
michael barry said:

yeah we can leave it. i could delete it but it never hurts to have more than one for something as big as this.

and you mentioned RU mimicing the effects of castration. Don't you also think that Revita 5 times a week plus dutasteride every day would be near castratory as well in terms of stopping hair loss?

i mean as for your alpha wish, dutasteride basically does block 100% of type II but i know that 50% of type I worries people. doesn't worry me though.
JayMan
just out of interest, what type does finasteride block?