Dutasteride... Hairloss Progressing

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't stop.

You can add dermarolling, minoxidil, oral minoxidl and/or RU/CB, keto shampoo, maybe Scalpicin but that's about it.

Everything else is bullshit.
Thanks- I do want to keep fighting this but honestly I went past the point of no return some time ago. Looking at hair systems now.
Do you know the correct dosage of CB for the hairline? No one has been very clear about this.
Also, I saw you are needling- what depth are you using and how often?

Thanks!

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the front is where I really shed. The reason i look at it as a shed. the rate of hairloss was way more gradual. When I switched to 1 dutasteride a week (finasteride 6) is when it became way more rapid. TBH i dont think dutasteride (twice a week/fin5) is working. will give it a few more months.
I honestly don’t think the front is a shed- I’m sorry to those who are clinging to this hope. I’m on 9 months now and I know it’s just the continuation of my hair loss. Best to hit with ru/ cb while you still can. My loss is way past that point now, wish I’d caught this sooner

User707

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't stop.

You can add dermarolling, minoxidil, oral minoxidl and/or RU/CB, keto shampoo, maybe Scalpicin but that's about it.

Everything else is bullshit.
Simon can you tell me how you are getting on with DUTA now after being on finasteride for so many years. Would yousay its worth it? I'm in the same boat. Was on finasteride for 20 years but in the last few months been losing ground and think of making the big switch to DUTA. Any of your knowledge would be appreciated.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Simon can you tell me how you are getting on with DUTA now after being on finasteride for so many years. Would yousay its worth it? I'm in the same boat. Was on finasteride for 20 years but in the last few months been losing ground and think of making the big switch to DUTA. Any of your knowledge would be appreciated.
How have you maintained for 20 years

User707

My Regimen
Reaction score
How have you maintained for 20 years
Yes very well. Im now 50 since I was 28 so 22 years. Just the last few months have seen a bit of loss so which brings me here. So feel I need to up my game a little and am looking for some advice. Was thinking of adding DUTA 3 times a week. I'm just not sure the best thing to do.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride was the first drug I took for a long time 1.5 years. Hair only got worse. Never improved. Trying propecia now.

User707

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone is different. There are some people like me who maintained on finasteride for 20 years, but need a kicker after so many years. Just trying to work out what the kicker is and the best course of action. So any advice is welcome.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone is different. There are some people like me who maintained on finasteride for 20 years, but need a kicker after so many years. Just trying to work out what the kicker is and the best course of action. So any advice is welcome.
Lucky bastard lol.