DUTASTERIDE FCUKED MY BODY UP HARDCORE!!

G

Yesterday I started dutasteride 0.5mg..

Today I woke up with no arms and no legs. And my *** is now SQUARE!

But thats not whats pissing me off, its this damn brain fog..

And the nightmares.. Someone make the nightmares go away!

(A dedication to the hillucinators)

Cassin

Reaction score
millionaire_idiot_fail.jpg

G

Lol.. Cause I've done so much research my head hurts.

There are legitimate side effects.. But some ppl come up with the dumbest of complaints.. seriously.. I'm a concerned person but even I found it ridiculous!

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever you say, armless square-***.

paximperia said:
It's very funny until it happens to you.

Exactly. I never believed in those crazy side-effects stories until I experienced many of them myself. It's all fun 'n' games until you can hardly get your dick up, are stuttering as you speak and get large drips of urine in your pants after peeing.

amsch

Reaction score
It's actually funny that the OP opened about 5 topics about being concerned about starting Dutasteride and now he's trying to be funny about it.

Mew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
(A dedication to the hillucinators)

Yup, we'll see who's hallucinating when they can't get hard, start growing tits, have no/watery jizz, experience extreme depression, anxiety, genital numbness, penile/scrotal shrinkage, extreme fatigue, weight gain, memory recall issues, frequent urination, and a host of other side effects that can result from taking androgen deprivation therapy via Dutasteride.

Something tells me you won't be sitting there acting so smug in the next year or two... but even if you do experience problems down the road, doubt you'd admit to it here due to a matter of pride -- or lack thereof.

If you have no issues whatsoever in the future, congrats -- you are one of the lucky ones. If you do, don't say nobody warned you.

Curious108

Established Member
Reaction score
Noob question, but..

What is the difference between dutasteride and finasteride? And why is one taken instead of the other in terms of hairloss?

G

Only things Im worried about are:

- Weight gain
- Toilet problems

To counter the weight gain, I will be taking 0.5mg of Arimidex two times a week.

This will ALSO prevent Gyno from developing.

As for the toilet problems.. Well.. Small sacrifice for great benefit to quality of life.

G

Curious108 said:
Noob question, but..

What is the difference between dutasteride and finasteride? And why is one taken instead of the other in terms of hairloss?

finasteride blocks Type 2 DHT only.
dutasteride blocks Type 2 and about 50% of Type 1
dutasteride is more powerful than finasteride. One dutasteride dose of 0.5mg is equivalent to 7 doses of 5mg finasteride.
Half life of dutasteride is WAY LONGER than finasteride

- All in all, dutasteride shits all over finasteride when it comes to regrowing hair, but side affects can be more disasterous. Combat this with an AI like Arimidex.

finasteride is approved for hair loss. dutasteride isn't. Read Dr. Sawayas article about why it isn't on HairLossTalk.com home page.