dutasteride - body hair

arrogantprick

Reaction score
Has anyone who has been on dutasteride for a while now, seen a reduction in body hair? It is one of the things I am looking forward to, but have not seen as of yet.

Goingat20

Reaction score
ive been on dutasteride for a while now and hardly have any hair on my chest and back. As for facial hair i hardly shave and can not even come close to having a beard... Not sure if its related to dutasteride

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Goingat20 said:
ive been on dutasteride for a while now and hardly have any hair on my chest and back. As for facial hair i hardly shave and can not even come close to having a beard...

Yeah, but how was it BEFORE you started taking the dutasteride?

Bryan

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
My bodyhair does grow slower and finer overall. I like this side-effect because i shave most parts of my body hair.

Goingat20

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Goingat20 said:
ive been on dutasteride for a while now and hardly have any hair on my chest and back. As for facial hair i hardly shave and can not even come close to having a beard...

Yeah, but how was it BEFORE you started taking the dutasteride?

Bryan

Before taking dutasteride i still had very little hair, so i dont think dutasteride played a role in reducing the amount of hair on my body. But as i started taking propecia at 18 then straight to dutasteride, im not sure if this could have been a factor. My brother cann grow a full beard in a few days and has a hair chest.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I've always been kind of hairy. I'm Irish/Scot, so we can grow a lot of hair.

My arm hair is becoming short and blonde.