Dutasteride And High Cholesterol And Diabetes?

user1000

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have read about dutasteride being linked to diabetes and cholesterol. Have you had some effects, and if so, are they reversible?

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is definitely what worries me most about the prospect of taking avodart... if not for this I would have started it a long time ago.

RickDawson1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've answered your other post, dutasteride is safe for long term and has been approved for male pattern baldness in countries like Japan and South Korea, that Invest heavily into research.It has been linked to diabetes and Higher cholesterol if you dont have an appropriate diet because it messes with your liver enzymes a bit

user1000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for your answers. I have some questions.

1.Rickdawson, what diet would be fine while being on dutasteride?

2.The study linking dutasteride to cholesterol and diabetes did last for 36 months. Do you know if the same health problems were present if taking dutasteride during shorter times?

3 Does anybody know if the effects were reversible?

4. I would like to hear from your experiences. Has any of you had such problems linked to dutasteride?

Thanks

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These days you can also read that covid vaccine has influence on diabetes

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Proper diet and exercises are necessary for people who are at high risk.
Sugar, gluten, alcohol - those products are absolutely prohibited for people with the diabetes.
From my side would like to add that is is better to buy victoza online and in an actual pharmacy , cause the price difference can be decent.

Last edited: