Dutasteride and Cellulite

Harry21

Reaction score
Hey guys... I've been on dutasteride for 2+ years now w/ good hair results... I noticed cellulite in my buttocks cheeks when I flexed them the other day in the mirror.

Cellulite is rare in men, very rare.

Has anyone else heard of cellulite being a side of dutasteride/finasteride?

Also, does taking dutasteride increase estrogen in your system?

T

Timi

dutasteride

My Body under dutasteride fatter and fatter
face-Neck-Torso

and my Hair so bad how never before very thinning all over the
Head (10Month dutasteride)

I think that ist a bad sign for the Hair (when the Body becomes fatter
with dutasteride)

Timi

SkipTracer

Reaction score
Timi is correct!

People should know that dutastride was created as an anti-dieting pill by the Nazi party in WWII.

T

Timi

dutasteride

Is that right dutasteride is developed from the Nazi / War 2 ?

and ist that right wenn dutasteride makes the body fatter
this bad is for the Hair?
the body reacted Negatively ?

Timi

Harry21

Reaction score
Okay, here's the whole story..

I started dutasteride. 2 years ago.... it basically stopped my hair loss for the most part (no new growth, but definate slowing of the progressive loss that I was suffering... I also use Nizorol 2/week and rogain foam 2X day)

I noticed cellulite dimples on my bum in the mirror last week. I'm 27 years old, thin, athletic type (same pants size as high school)

Went to a dermotologist (different from the guy that perscribed the dutasteride... I moved to another state) the dermo said I didn't really have a cellulite problem and I should relax.... He also said he doubts dutasteride. can cause cellulite (I thought it might be causing my cellulite because men don't get cellulite, except those w/ androgen deficient conditions or guys on estrogen therepy for prostate conditions) He didn' t think so...

I decided to switch to Finasteride 1/daily instead... figuring I could go back to dutasteride in 5 or so years if finasteride. becomes less effective... hopefully HM will be around by then so I don't have to worry about this stuff.

thanks for the replies.

G

Re: dutasteride

Timi said:
Is that right dutasteride is developed from the Nazi / War 2 ?

/quote]

shame on you skiptracer. lol.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Well I just had to go and check, and thank God my derriere has no cellulite.

Oni, yours is dimple free by the way, just to save you worrying.

oni

Reaction score
It's always good to get a second opinion Slarti thanks..................... :wink: