Ducray Wnt Product. Ill Be Trying This Till I Run Out

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I take ambien every night. As a side effect, sometimes i get goofy minded and order sh*t online out of desperation.
Thats how i found this!
20171221_033301.jpg
20171221_023613.jpg
20171221_023548.jpg
20171221_023543.jpg

So anyway ill begin using it tonight on a test area (The opposite side from which ill be doing the PDO threading test) so we can all see what this product does or doesnt do for me.
My money is on not a damn thing.
Btw i ordered this in early november and just now got it today.

Paul90111

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m using this for 3 months now , no great regrowth yet, but in terms of maintenance it’s better than minoxidil in my case .

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Monolaurine and peptydoxyl-4, finasteride and minoxidil? Or what?
It says, ine blocks the enzyme ar5 and the other improves microcirculation... What does this have ti do with wnt?

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m using this for 3 months now , no great regrowth yet, but in terms of maintenance it’s better than minoxidil in my case .

If your balding slowly like me 3 months is not a decent period to see if you have maintained or not. It may very well be doing nothing for you.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cool.
Did it take forever for you recieve it also?
Are you rubbing it into your scalp or just spraying it on?

Paul90111

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool.
Did it take forever for you recieve it also?
Are you rubbing it into your scalp or just spraying it on?
I live in Romania and this product is very popular , two different derms prescribed it to me . We find it at any pharmacy here :)
Edit: I rub it gently

Last edited:

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take ambien every night. As a side effect, sometimes i get goofy minded and order sh*t online out of desperation...

Reminds me of my uncle. I'd go to his house and he was always giving away stuff, pocket knives, flashlights or some other gadget. I told him once after he tried to give me two pocket knives, I didn't want to take all his stuff, he said, no probem, I've got a case of 'em. That was typical and a result of several really good prescription meds that kept him active on the late night shopping channels. Greatest guy ever!

Thanks for investigating the product, champpy and for jogging pleasant memory.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of my uncle. I'd go to his house and he was always giving away stuff, pocket knives, flashlights or some other gadget. I told him once after he tried to give me two pocket knives, I didn't want to take all his stuff, he said, no probem, I've got a case of 'em. That was typical and a result of several really good prescription meds that kept him active on the late night shopping channels. Greatest guy ever!

Thanks for investigating the product, champpy and for jogging pleasant memory.
Legit sh*t man!. I get really down about a lot of stuff, hair being one of them. But every night when i pop that ambien i get such a hopeful and euphoric feeling. Ive done plenty of stuff on it thats made me laugh the next morning. I know i shouldnt hype up a drug like that, but its amazong stuff.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Full ingredient list pls.