Dualgen, Minoxidilmax And Payment Methods

nodht

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there,
I am new here and I write from Switzerland. Since more or less 3 years I use with satisfaction Dualgen 15 and Polaris products....Both are great, (with me unless it works), but in the last month, I wanted to buy from Mmax and they wrote me back that ONLY credit cards are now accepted....So....no paypal and no bank transfer....
I mean....I cannot give my credit card online without any protection, would you do that? So I ask myself, where can I buy now this minoxidil with finasteride and azelaic acid inside? I repeat...for me its a good product and I am sure there is as much minoxidil inside as they show on the card. Impossible to talk with Mrs or Mr Leslie Grace...he is oriented like this, no way...You see that? When you find a good product that work, here comes someone that change everything and so, bye bye dualgen...I cannot understand....with my experience on their products I always made a good feedback on forums.....Why act this way? Someone has a good idea?

Last edited:

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
latest?cb=20150729020554.png

nodht

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, my hairs! Polaris it' s good product, but Dualgen at night is the best. It makes for sure the hairs thicker. That's, how I said, its my experience!

Reactions: Oro

Birdman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have ordered Dualgen 15 with the finasteride and PG in it via credit card. Their purchasing interface is secure, so it's as safe as any other website. What is this fear of using a credit card? Worst case scenario, use a pre-paid card.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im looking at the minoxidilmax website and i dont even see it available to purchase. How do you add it to your cart. Do you have to have special access, like a private forum kind of thing?

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Im looking at the minoxidilmax website and i dont even see it available to purchase. How do you add it to your cart. Do you have to have special access, like a private forum kind of thing?

Cannot be sold in US and I assume you r from there. Only plain minoxidil can be sold in US, hence not visible for you.