Dsosa22's Story

dsosa22

Reaction score
What up guys, I just registered and im very anxious for u guys to know my battle with hair loss and your opinions, Im currently 20 started seeing hair fall at 18 1/2 at 19 1/2 i been on propecia for 3 1/2 as well as the minoxidil, since i been on those i noticed alot less hair fall about 6 or 7 in the shower, i would brush my hair with my hand over the sink and see about 8 or 9, i went from that to seeing not a single one, if any 1 or 2. my story is explained in much more detail if u read my story, im a norwood 1 with none or very minor thinning, temple recession is pretty good like i said im an n 1. I have had 0 side affects and 0 shedding while on both finasteride and minoxidil. so my questions are.. willi experience shedding and if so is it good? somedays i lose 5 or 6 hairs in the shower sometimes 1 or 2 sometimes none.. is this something to be concerned about? cuz i freak out. my older brother has no signs of balding and all uncles on my moms side have full heads of hair is this of any relevance to me? i was told by someone that they think im not going through male pattern baldness but since i freaked out i didnt want to take any chances and got on the treatments for preventative measures.. my hair line is straight on one side and the right is very slightly receded very slightly still staright though and i notices slight thinning on the right side as well.. if u ask me it seems to only be on one side.. and i also think that my body is responding very well to the finasteride since i have experienced no side affects.. and also the minoxidil because i see little hairs growing along my hairline pretty well actually .. please help me out guys