DS labratories Revita spectral dnc....etc

franky123

Reaction score
I have to say, i was considering them for a few weeks now since the 10% minoxidil i was using was gone. So I've been doing some research and checked out their website today. They have a video about their shampoo revita....
Well, they talk about doing a double blind study to compare it to other shampoos...
and after seeing how they performed their "double blind study", i couldn't stop laughing.

What a joke. Theyre double blind study was applying two different shampoo's on each side of the scalp of 3 female models, and asking the hair stylist at the salon what they tought... This is besides the fact that the shampoo's had 2 different colors, so it was obvious which was which.

Are you f#$king shitting me, thats their double blind studies they keep talking about when they release new products. Asking a hair stylist what he thought after one shampoo?

I would way stay away from their products. In about another 1.5 years, I'll have my pharm license and make my own 10% minoxidil for myself. Tired of all the crap people sell online and get away with it. Ironically, the one that got shut down actually worked.

travbedaman

Reaction score
The video is compairing to salon shampoos about manageability. They aren't talking about the hair growth effects or anything like that, so not what you are really ranting about.