DS Healthcare to release pill in Q1, 2015

pabloreece

Reaction score
I emailed DS healthcare and they said that they will be releasing there hair loss pill in the first quarter of 2015. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 382

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Having tried saw palmetto for a month is the reason why I can't try finasteride. I got post urinary drip (still hasn't gone away fully), suppression of facial hair and side burns (grew back after stopping, but are now sparse), and weight gain. It wasn't a nocebo effect either. I was very hopeful because I felt that it was a 'natural' drug. Turned out that it was poison to my system. And now that I'm dealing with ED, trying finasteride just sounds way too risky.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having tried saw palmetto for a month is the reason why I can't try finasteride. I got post urinary drip (still hasn't gone away fully), suppression of facial hair and side burns (grew back after stopping, but are now sparse), and weight gain. It wasn't a nocebo effect either. I was very hopeful because I felt that it was a 'natural' drug. Turned out that it was poison to my system. And now that I'm dealing with ED, trying finasteride just sounds way too risky.

You mean, after every piss you still had to go pee almost immediately? I had a similar episode like that last year...

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
At least this means that they are changing their stance on covering hair loss treatments, right?

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anything on the mode of action, ingredients, trials data, or basic science?

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
You mean, after every piss you still had to go pee almost immediately? I had a similar episode like that last year...

Kind of. After taking a piss, the urge to pee would disappear as usual. But, then, the urine would dribble out again after pulling up my boxers. And then I sit down somewhere and it would dribble out some more. Still happens to this day. Pisses me off. Maybe it's an age thing, I don't know. All I know is that I never had this problem until trying saw palmetto for a month. I should also mention that I was going through some serious drug withdrawl around that time too and maybe it's a combination of that and the saw palmetto.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully you do your own laundry. Those pee stains must be something fierce.

Pee stains everyday. I change my underwear everyday, so it's not so bad.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Your probably safer using the finasteride over saw palmetto. Those vitamin pills with saw palmetto are a dime a dozen at this point. I still see plenty of bald guys so I dont think it works. I tried a few and they did nothing and I have very slow mild male pattern baldness. So I feel sorry for bad male pattern baldness men trying these types of pills.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your probably safer using the finasteride over saw palmetto. Those vitamin pills with saw palmetto are a dime a dozen at this point. I still see plenty of bald guys so I dont think it works. I tried a few and they did nothing and I have very slow mild male pattern baldness. So I feel sorry for bad male pattern baldness men trying these types of pills.

Finasteride lowers Scalp DHT, Saw Palmetto doesn't. That's why men who try Saw Palmetto to treat male pattern baldness never really get any results. :p

inbrugge

Reaction score
Saw Palmetto really isn't your ordinary vitamin. Just from Saw Palmetto shampoo, I will get tinglings down there and slightly lowered libido. It's nothing like you have but it means it is having a systematic effect. Obviously, the systematic effects are always every s***** thing you can imagine EXCEPT hair growth.

HairShocka

Reaction score
Kind of. After taking a piss, the urge to pee would disappear as usual. But, then, the urine would dribble out again after pulling up my boxers. And then I sit down somewhere and it would dribble out some more. Still happens to this day. Pisses me off. Maybe it's an age thing, I don't know. All I know is that I never had this problem until trying saw palmetto for a month. I should also mention that I was going through some serious drug withdrawl around that time too and maybe it's a combination of that and the saw palmetto.

- - - Updated - - -

Pee stains everyday. I change my underwear everyday, so it's not so bad.

I experienced the same thing when I was on Finasteride. It was annoying as ****.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I dont know how saw palmetto works but I feel its just too weak to get results at the normal dose they say. male pattern baldness really needs serious hardcore androgen changes to get results. The closer to castration levels the better which is why doing it topically is the holy grail or well PGD 2 might be the holy grail in terms of preventing male pattern baldness altogether