Dry Scalp, diet and hey Gang, im bacccck!

hairflow

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

Haven't checked in here for a while but am happy to say that im doing well and headaches have subsided. I have made a couple major changes that have helped me tremendously.

I eat lots of dark green organic vegetables everyday and make them the main staple of my food plan. Fresh raw broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, kale and green beans, legumes, raw nuts and seeds have brought my body back to its natural state in more way's than one.

My intuition tells me the more i ejaculate, the faster my hair falls out.

Also, Aveeno body wash has been great for my dry scalp and body. I use it to wash my hair and also aveeno lotion to style it. Not only does it feel great, but it looks good too. It's not greasy and my hair looks healthy.

I wish everyone could just accept the fact that we are men and our hair falls out. How much are you willing to suffer until you can accept that? Unwise people like myself and many others choose to suffer great lengths for vanity. I'm guilty as charged. Wisdom is truly a virtue that is rare.

I am a man. My hair falls out. I have surrendered. Now i am at peace.

Good luck to everyone out here and please stop the madness of taking this insane drug.

hairflow

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
didntreadchris.gif

powersam

Reaction score
Hi!

Your intuition is wrong.

Also, humans evolved eating meat, lots of it.