Drinking on finasteride?

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
These past two Friday nights I've gone out and drank but after only a couple drinks my stomach really really hurt and I got really nausious (last weekend it was only off 3 Coors lights!.)

I'm not advocating drinking but if I'm out I'm usually good to drink through the whole night and these past two weekends it's been really different. I'm not saying it's the finasteride, but I'm wondering if it could be. It's the only medication I take, and I was wondering if this is a potential side effect and/or any of you have had similar experiences.

Thanks guys.

drinkrum

Reaction score
fallicule said:
These past two Friday nights I've gone out and drank but after only a couple drinks my stomach really really hurt and I got really nausious (last weekend it was only off 3 Coors lights!.)

I'm not advocating drinking but if I'm out I'm usually good to drink through the whole night and these past two weekends it's been really different. I'm not saying it's the finasteride, but I'm wondering if it could be. It's the only medication I take, and I was wondering if this is a potential side effect and/or any of you have had similar experiences.

Thanks guys.

I don't think so. Finasteride hasn't affected my drinking amount or tolerance at all.

D.

Bismarck

Reaction score
Scientisits suggested to treat alcohol abuse with finasteride. There is a connection.

bis