Dressing to hair loss?

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
20/m here with 20/m clothes and a 40/m head of hair. I feel like anything I wear I don't look right in. I caught a glimpse of myself in a store window and I looked like an old man in young mans clothes. So I figure I better spring for a more fitting wardrobe... but I'm kind of lost. What exactly does a balding man wear to compliment his baldness? I once heard that if you look old then you should dress older than you actually are to appear younger. But I don't want to dress like Mr. Rogers quite yet.... And a suit and tie is just not practicle... so I just don't know. Maybe I should tuck my shirt in more often and wear some well fitting slacks rather than the looser, "younger" fit I'm used to wearing. Maybe I could wear extremely loud hawiian shirts to distract from my hair line.... hehe yeah right jk!

Any suggestions? What do you guys find you look best in?

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this is crazy. Dress how you want to dress. Your hair should have no coorelation with how you dress. Don't dress 40 when you're 20... that's ridiculous. Your clothes are just going to make you look older... and if your hair looks like you're 40, maybe consider a different cut?

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

Vanity and materialism has taken over western society. Its very sad. Image, image, image.........

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
Shave it, get some baggy, camoflage shorts, a hoody/t shirt of a hardcore punk/metal band (Bane or Sick of it All will suffice)

and voila!

hatebreed-promo1.jpg

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with wanting to look good to build a bit of confidence. Get some nice shoes. nice bootcut jeans straightleg and some nice button down shirts that are fitted correctly. Unless you are overweight and want to hide some extra poundage get some larger shirts. Grow some facial hair if you can and cut your hair short. I need to follow some of my own advice too though...

Nickie

Established Member
Reaction score
you guys are pathetic. lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not attractive to be so ...worried.