Dream interpretation question and seeking for the guidence

michaeldavid

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, strange as it seems, lately I have been having a lot of dreams about toilets LOL

I do believe to a certain extent that dreams are the brain's way of sorting things out. So, I looked up a dream interpretation website and it said if you dream of a toilet, it means you have something that you want to let go of, in the way of emotions, or you're keeping something bottled up.

This is 100% accurate. I do keep certain things unsaid because I know there would be a lot of cleaning up to do if I said them.

Do you have a recurring theme in your dreams and have you looked it up?

michaeldavid

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, strange as it seems, lately I have been having a lot of dreams about toilets LOL

I do believe to a certain extent that dreams are the brain's way of sorting things out. So, I looked up a dream interpretation website and it said if you dream of a toilet, it means you have something that you want to let go of, in the way of emotions, or you're keeping something bottled up.

This is 100% accurate. I do keep certain things unsaid because I know there would be a lot of cleaning up to do if I said them.

Do you have a recurring theme in your dreams and have you looked it up?
should I go for the sleep analysis?