Dream interpretation I had an unusual dream last night

michaeldavid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had an unusual dream last night - unusual because I've never had any dream like this.

I was back in Ethiopia, parked by a roadside near my house when a priest and another gentleman ask me to drop them off at their church. I was in a hurry, but I said ok. Then I picked up my mom and we had to make a quick stop somewhere close to our house. After we made that stop, we went back to the car where the priests were. After that it's a bit blurry, and my dream then continues seemingly a few days later.

My mom and I go back to the place where we had made that stop, but this time there is a church standing there. We walk in, and for some reason it seems like I'm wearing our traditional wear but my shoes are too tight to learn dream meaning. I feel like it's actually the New Year mass, but we were the first ones there. I sing, worship, etc, for the entire mass, and we were the last ones to leave. When I exit the church, I ask my mom to make a quick stop home to change my tight shoes before she drops me off at the airport to return to the US. She said ok, and that's when I woke up.

Can anyone help me interpret it? For the record, even though I'm baptised Christian, I haven't practiced in a long time, which is why I'm surprised by this dream.

Thank you.