Dr Ziering of Histogen Interview

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Happening folks, gotta admit I am a traitor and haven't been back here for ages. I've been over at BTT because its a more active forum. Anyway, here is an interview with Dr Ziering of Histogen about their progress and results etc

Skip to 57:00 to hear the interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqU9OZ4FPII

Anyway, let me know what you make of it. Good interview and everything he says seems positive. Hopefully things are only up from here!! We may have a good product 3-5 years away!! Still a while I know, but hey its better than nothing.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know.

Seriously this is quite encouraging :).

LOL about the "you know". I know a few people that say a million "you knows" when they get nervous. I guess he was real nervous in that interview, you know. Too bad Spencer didn't cut in and say No, I don't know. :)

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
You know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know.

Seriously this is quite encouraging :).

You know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know you are correct! :D This is indeed encouraging, you know.

resu

Reaction score
At least he uses the treatment on him so that's good to know.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah.. i know!