Dr Zarev Vacuum Assisted Tecnique For Graft Extraction

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cant tell if you’re trolling.

Because I don’t need many graphs therefore don't care for his AVA method. Also after factoring in exchange rates, flights and hotel... it would be cheaper for me to just go to Dr. Konior’s trainee Dr. Nadimi whom is very close to me.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I would strongly advise you not to rush into some place in Turkey just because of cost. The appeal of marketing tricks and low price is what lures unsuspecting patients like you in. Do your full research and evaluate all possible outcomes before taking the plunge.

If 4 euros per graft is too much, consider elite clinics such as Hasson and Wong who charge 10 dollars per graft? Mostly every reputable clinic in Europe will charge this much, and I think Dr. Bisangaa in Belgium charges 5+ euro per graft up to a certain number, and then 3 euro after.

Yeah I'm not going to Turkey. If I have something done now I'll go to one of the best U.S. doctors. But yeah 4 euros per graft is too much...$10 per graft is even more... what are you saying here? Am I missing something?

The price doesnt matter, just f*****g knowing that this disease is CURABLE for good no ifs or buts or specific conditions is enough for me to get motivated to become a milionnaire to pay for it idgaf i need hope, bald = ugly dead man walking

Chances are you are not going to be a millionaire and if you do by that point you will be so successful and happy that you don't care anymore. Keep it real dude.

If you’re complaining about the cost, motivate yourself, I’m 22 and make a good amount of money busting my *** off because I’ve been on this forum since I was 18-19 saving for tsuji, this disease is a nightmare but it at least made me need to earn a lot of money.

Some of us have tremendous other expenses like student loan debt and other things.

The hair issue for me is something that needs to be fixed now. I cannot move forward in life without fixing this issue first. If I could move forward and have no problem taking chances, looking into higher jobs, etc. then the hair wouldn't be an issue. It's so bad that I cannot have anyone see me or reward me like this. The hair needs to be fixed first but these things are simply too expensive. So looks like it's just game over for me

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didnt knew some doctors charge 10€ per graft, that's insane. If you are a Nw4 that needs 2500 grafts, they gonna charge you 25000?? In Spain we have some of the best doctors no doubt (Couto, Lorenzo...) and there is no way they charge that much, not even half probably, though they have a waiting list of a year and half

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a trend in my country of small youtubers in their 40s going yo Turkey and getting shitty trasplants for less than 3000 euros and even when the results are ok they always get the donnor area messed up with scars. Good doctors know how yo handle donor area.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not going to Turkey. If I have something done now I'll go to one of the best U.S. doctors. But yeah 4 euros per graft is too much...$10 per graft is even more... what are you saying here? Am I missing something?

Chances are you are not going to be a millionaire and if you do by that point you will be so successful and happy that you don't care anymore. Keep it real dude.

Some of us have tremendous other expenses like student loan debt and other things.

The hair issue for me is something that needs to be fixed now. I cannot move forward in life without fixing this issue first. If I could move forward and have no problem taking chances, looking into higher jobs, etc. then the hair wouldn't be an issue. It's so bad that I cannot have anyone see me or reward me like this. The hair needs to be fixed first but these things are simply too expensive. So looks like it's just game over for me

You are missing something. The prices for the best surgeons in USA/Canada are very high, about twice the price of Europe (for FUE at least). Look them up yourself.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and stop making excuses for yourself. You’re in charge of your own fkn life and YOU direct where it goes, not your hair. If you want a better job, go out there and make it happen. Don’t let your baldness define you. You’re 24 years old and have so much life in front of you. The only thing getting in your way is yourself. If you really want something, go get it. Period.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cant tell if you’re trolling.

Because I don’t need many graphs therefore don't care for his AVA method. Also after factoring in exchange rates, flights and hotel... it would be cheaper for me to just go to Dr. Konior’s trainee Dr. Nadimi whom is very close to me.

So why do you care if someone else is doing something else?

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You see whats wrong with your thinking... right? It leads to a dead end. “Looks like its game over for me”... so what, thats it... you’re just done with life lol?

If they’re too expensive... borrow money. Sounds like you’re already good at that. Then atleast with that borrowed money you can fix your hair and then have no excuses to succeed in making money.

Or better idea... quit being a b**ch abt it and go work for some $. Nobody on here is happy about their hair yet we’re all still trying. You should try too.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So why do you care if someone else is doing something else?
The f*** you on about, lol.

This question doesn’t even make sense. If you’re asking me why I care if @pegasus2 has reached out for a consultation... its bc I was wondering how responsive Dr. Zarev is and how long the wait time is for a surgeon of his capabilities.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When are you going for a transplant then?
So there isn’t any valuable information you care for?

I don’t see how answering questions relevant to myself is beneficial to you. If you want any information on Dr. Nadimi, I’d be happy to share.

Looks like I rubbed u off pretty bad when I called u a cancer kid. But hey “get hair or die trying”... right? Lmao, get off my nuts old man.

TravisB

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t, this is too good to be true. He transforms legit NW6-7's into full heads of hair. How is this possible? Why are there still bald rich people and celebrities? Why is Prince William bald when this exists? Why is Jeff Bezos bald?

Hell, you don't even need to be actually filthy rich to get this. At 4 Euro per graft it's quite expensive, but still achievable for the average man, or you could always get a loan.

How come he has the best hair transplant results I have ever seen and yet nobody talks about him and nobody knew about him until now? This is super fishy.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t, this is too good to be true. He transforms legit NW6-7's into full heads of hair. How is this possible? Why are there still bald rich people and celebrities? Why is Prince William bald when this exists? Why is Jeff Bezos bald?

Hell, you don't even need to be actually filthy rich to get this. At 4 Euro per graft it's quite expensive, but still achievable for the average man, or you could always get a loan.
How is this possible: AVA technique

Why are there still bald rich people: variety of reasons... bad donor, simply don’t care, not willing to endure recovery, like the bald look on them...

TravisB

Established Member
Reaction score
How is this possible: AVA technique

Why are there still bald rich people: variety of reasons... bad donor, simply don’t care, not willing to endure recovery, like the bald look on them...

This guy has been supposedly doing this AVA thing for at least 4 years and yet nobody heard about him until now. You can barely find anything about him on the internet.

What he shows is basically a baldness cure and nobody talks about it?