Dr Zarev Vacuum Assisted Tecnique For Graft Extraction

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I’ve seen his name and many of his cases for well over a year now.

Joe Tillman also spoke about his results and how he has never seen anything like it either. Also, he is a member of the IAHRS. Due to all that, I do not think it is a scam.

With that being said, I also do not think it is as promising as everyone is making it out to be. There are probably exact conditions that allow results like this. My rationale is that there are a ton a multi-millionaries who are NW6-7 that would pay anything to get it done. You’re telling me they just don't know about this guy, but we do?

The conditions would probably be thick, robust donor hair, which is pretty much always a pre-requisite for a good FUE result. See surgeons such as Dr. Lindsey talk about this on youtube.

I would think fine haired individuals would be poor candidates, but they would always be poor candidates for FUE regardless of the choice of doctor, and probably for transplants in general, unless you are going for a minor hairline improvement or something akin to that.

The bane of FUE's existence versus FUT has been, historically, worse yields, worse transection rate, worse donor capacity. This gap has been lowered and lowered over time and, for most individuals, I would always recommend FUE versus FUT, if we are only considering the world's best surgeons. For very fine haired individuals this becomes a more complicated question.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The conditions would probably be thick, robust donor hair, which is pretty much always a pre-requisite for a good FUE result. See surgeons such as Dr. Lindsey talk about this on youtube.

I would think fine haired individuals would be poor candidates, but they would always be poor candidates for FUE regardless of the choice of doctor, and probably for transplants in general, unless you are going for a minor hairline improvement or something akin to that.

The bane of FUE's existence versus FUT has been, historically, worse yields, worse transection rate, worse donor capacity. This gap has been lowered and lowered over time and, for most individuals, I would always recommend FUE versus FUT, if we are only considering the world's best surgeons. For very fine haired individuals this becomes a more complicated question.

A good FUT is practically scarless, and usually unnoticeable if you have light skin. The total area of scarring from FUE is several times higher than FUT. This probably closes the gap significantly with the smaller punch.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
A good FUT is practically scarless, and usually unnoticeable if you have light skin. The total area of scarring from FUE is several times higher than FUT. This probably closes the gap significantly with the smaller punch.

Perhaps, everyone scars differently. What I have seen is that from the best surgeons, FUE scars are almost undetectable, whereas I can always find the FUT scar at a short enough hair length.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone find any legitimate patient reviews for this Doctor? I find it odd I can’t find much via google..

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone find any legitimate patient reviews for this Doctor? I find it odd I can’t find much via google..

Haven't looked, but one of his patients was in the ISHRS conference video linked in this thread.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not promising because of the particular doctor, but because of the tecnical advancement that will be shared to other doctors in the future
Never said it’s not promising because of the Dr. I said not promising due to conditions that must be met in order to receive such results.

Don’t get me wrong, it looks astonishing.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on how long he's doing this technique. Seems fairly new.
Ive seen results using the same procedure and doctor a little over a year ago. Given it takes 9months to grow from a hair transplant. I would say the technique has been in effect for a minimum of 2 years.

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn this is appears to be the "cure" right here. Except I have blonde hair. It's thick blonde, but still blonde and I don't see a lot of those hair transplant results out there, regardless of the method.

It's really impressive results. For certain people with high donor density and thick hairs and the money its certainly a step forward.

If you are interested in his services and what he can achieve for your case and you can afford it I'd say just call his clinic and schedule a consultation.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't looked, but one of his patients was in the ISHRS conference video linked in this thread.
Yeah I saw the video - I just find it a bit odd that he’s so popular and that he’s been doing transplants for about a decade, yet there aren’t really any written patient reviews to be found.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 euro per graft seems reasonable to me

NW6 > 12000 grafts = €48k

I’d be interested in doing 1000 - 2000 grafts as a test and go back for more.

If Rasman offered this solution that’d be pretty freaking awesome and reason to raise an eyebrow.

In the meantime I nominate @Pigeon to go test it out for us ;-)

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I saw the video - I just find it a bit odd that he’s so popular and that he’s been doing transplants for about a decade, yet there aren’t really any written patient reviews to be found.

Yeah once someone gets a transplant from him and posts a review that would be great. Not being able to find any patient reviews is definitely a red flag. That being said his credentials are top notch. Dr. Cole is vouching for him and he is an Iahrs member.

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reasons for no reviews from patients could be:
Expensive price compared to turkish all-inclusive clinics
I am from Germany and countries like Bulgaria, Romania, etc are considered as "shady"
On the german hairless forum he is not even listed so a lot of people don't take him into consideration when it comes to hairtransplants

For me personally this results are extraordinary. Having a "cure" (even if it's expensive) in mind is really calming. It would be extremely helpful if some member here could write their experiences with this doctor if they will go there.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah once someone gets a transplant from him and posts a review that would be great. Not being able to find any patient reviews is definitely a red flag. That being said his credentials are top notch. Dr. Cole is vouching for him and he is an Iahrs member.
Do you have url were he vouches for him?

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After doing some digging on HRT. I found that Dr. Zarev has developed this technique for well over 5 years now. Here is a link of someone claiming the assisted vacuum technique all the way back in 2015.
https://www.hairestorationetwork.com/topic/43713-drzarev-from-bulgaria/?tab=comments#comment-399332

From the same page you can find what I think is a desciption of his technique/process... however it is not in English.

https://www.hairtransplantation.bg/...on/metodi-na-transplantaciq/ava-fue/sashtnost

edit: idk why the first link doesn’t work, but rest assured it was just to show that a memeber of HRT inquired about the AVA method in 2015, showing it’s been around for nearly 6 years now.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
After doing some digging on HRT. I found that Dr. Zarev has developed this technique for well over 5 years now. Here is a link of someone claiming the assisted vacuum technique all the way back in 2015.
https://www.hairestorationetwork.com/topic/43713-drzarev-from-bulgaria/?tab=comments#comment-399332

From the same page you can find what I think is a desciption of his technique/process... however it is not in English.

https://www.hairtransplantation.bg/...on/metodi-na-transplantaciq/ava-fue/sashtnost

edit: idk why the first link doesn’t work, but rest assured it was just to show that a memeber of HRT inquired about the AVA method in 2015, showing it’s been around for nearly 6 years now.

There is a description in English here:
https://www.hairtransplantation.bg/...splant-methods/the-ava-fue-technique-we-apply

whatintheworld

Reaction score
This result is probably the best one I have seen for any transplant, from any doctor.

https://www.hairtransplantation.bg/index.php/en/results/event/results/11160Grafts

It is unbelievable that he was even able to get such a large number of grafts extracted, all while the donor still looks good. Of course the coverage on top looks amazing as well.

This procedure is worth every penny if such results are possible, this is effectively a cure.