Dr Zarev Vacuum Assisted Tecnique For Graft Extraction

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So apparently there is this bulgarian surgeon called Dr Zarev, who has develope a graft extraction tecnique which allows him to extract 60% of the donor area hair while maintaining natural appareance. His results are AMAZING, I've never seen something quite like it, he transforms Nw6 into Nw1. He has said in an Instagram post that he intends to teach his tecnique to other doctors in the future. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• images (58).jpeg
    images (58).jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 2,155
  • Screenshot_20200823-222438.png
    Screenshot_20200823-222438.png
    468.4 KB · Views: 2,138

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, this is the doctor who does massive FUE's. I will need a ton of grafts for a full head of hair so if dermaneedling doesn't work or stops working, he will be on my short list.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is crazy results, but expensive as hell.
Probably very, he charges 4 euros per graft so we could be looking at 40.000 euros for those extreme cases? I know some spanish elite surgeons charge less from the 3000 graft on.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway I think is very promising that this could be the next standart for hair restoration in the next decade. Hair cloning is obviously not gonna be it but this could be huge for everyone who is getting to Nw6 and has a decent donor area/hair

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dang I’m a thin Norwood 2 and this kills some anxiety, with a hair transplant you could get one, and then when you lose more hair get another one? Never really looked into hair transplants before.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Be careful, i dont know if it is the same but a doctor (Coen Gho) from the Netherlands also claimed amazing results with a method like that:

https://hasci.nl/behandeling/haartransplantatie/

However, there are dozens of people claiming (even ex employees) that it is a scam and does noy work. He is a no go on the dutch hairloss forum.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful, i dont know if it is the same but a doctor (Coen Gho) from the Netherlands also claimed amazing results with a method like that:

https://hasci.nl/behandeling/haartransplantatie/

However, there are dozens of people claiming (even ex employees) that it is a scam and does noy work. He is a no go on the dutch hairloss forum.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!
I used to troll the sh*t out of him.

Gho hard or Gho home. Nah just Gho home.

It’s a no Gho.

To Gho or not to Gho. That was the question.

Basically he was trying to say that he was cloning hair. If memory serves me he was offering a plucking like service.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
So apparently there is this bulgarian surgeon called Dr Zarev, who has develope a graft extraction tecnique which allows him to extract 60% of the donor area hair while maintaining natural appareance. His results are AMAZING, I've never seen something quite like it, he transforms Nw6 into Nw1. He has said in an Instagram post that he intends to teach his tecnique to other doctors in the future. What do you guys think?

I’d love to see the donor area :)

When FUE over harvesting goes bad it’s as bad as a bad FUT scar.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess that apart from the extraction method he can get those results because he is extremely gifted... Hair transplant has always been an art

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way it's weird how no one in hair loss media community is talking about this guy, I guess they are only interested in stupid worthless sh*t like exoxomes

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are some impressive pictures. Even if the donor area looks thin it's better than being a NW7.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would it be possible to regrow with neogenesis on the donor area or the scars make it impossible to do so?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The scarring will make it very difficult, and probably limit the quality of any hair that is regrown.

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way it's weird how no one in hair loss media community is talking about this guy, I guess they are only interested in stupid worthless sh*t like exoxomes

I find it weird that not one of you is talking about it in a technical way! Come on guys, do your homework before you put your faith in a few pictures.