Dr. Shapiro and Dr. Rose Hairline Examples... Hairtech

hairtech_

Reaction score
BSPOT placed this picture on HLA. It is a good example of the the Godfather of hairlines... Dr. Shapiro.

186_image42.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
Re: Dr. Shapiro Hairline Example... Hairtech

Be good if we could see it :whistle:

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score

Oh my God... I apologize S.A.F. Here you go...

Two examples:
4291017523_d11086ce92053efa84afd364e2629afe.jpg

Example II:

1421004003_bcc6714e2f09582671ed1085f89a3054_1.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score

Awesome! but he was lucky he only had a small amount of loss so he could afford to do so dense.

hairtech_

Reaction score

Here is an example of Dr. Shapiro immediately post op. From my experience, I see a very clean post operative recipient area. No "hamburger helper effect" which means very small sites are used. This in turn decreases the healing times and thus leads to faster return of circulation to seemingly starving grafts. I've just noticed over the years that clinics like Shapiro, Rose, Cooley, Harris, ********... just to name a few that I have observed to use finer site production with smaller site tools, have higher growth output per patient than those that use large sitr production tools. In fact, Dr, Harris in particular did I see more growth of his FUE patients graft for graft than other clinics. It was strange. I was not used to seeing a case of only 1000 FUE show more growth than a clinic that performed 3000 grafts by FUE. I think it is partly due to site production.:)

1591092371_5f4cadef6b90d0b04b3a033a03cdf5ba.jpg

hairtech_

Reaction score
Re: Dr. Shapiro and Dr. Rose Hairline Example... Hairtech

An example of Dr. Rose's hairlines/recipient area. Dr. Rose worked with Dr. Shapiro for a period of time. This is an example of his recipient area... very clean... he also tailors his recipient site blades to the smallest needed for the grafts...

rose11.jpg

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score

hairtech said:
Oh my God... I apologize S.A.F. Here you go...

Two examples:
4291017523_d11086ce92053efa84afd364e2629afe.jpg

Example II:

1421004003_bcc6714e2f09582671ed1085f89a3054_1.jpg

Wow that second one is so natural..amazing. Can FUE produce these results??

RaginDemon

Reaction score
the 2nd one looks really great, nobody can tell its a hair transplant.

G

The method of extraction is secondary to the incision making skills of the doctor--- Dr. Shapiro could accomplish this hairline with strip or fue.

The extraction method may not allow for certain graft totals, etc... but IF the skill of the Doctor and staff are world-class, the result will be world class 99.9% of the time, regardless of what extraction method or type of incisions they use.

I hope this helps out!

Take Care,
Jason

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to get a minor touch up in the hairline and where Dr Cole hair transplant'd. The thing I like about cole was that I didnt have to shave down the recipient area and thus returned back to work without anyone knowing it 2 weeks later. Can any of these docs do this also or do I have to shave down?

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
Most clinics can do strip/fue/recipient sites without shaving if you opt that way.

G

Sorry I did not see the question here-- Thanks hair transplant!

Anyway, Dr. Shapiro will do shaven/unshaven for the same price for up to 2000 or so grafts--- that final decision is upon an in-person consult.

Take Care,
Jason

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the B spot said:
Sorry I did not see the question here-- Thanks hair transplant!

Anyway, Dr. Shapiro will do shaven/unshaven for the same price for up to 2000 or so grafts--- that final decision is upon an in-person consult.

Take Care,
Jason

Hey Jason,

I think I told you before but I needed about 1.5 k in the frontal 1/3 (thanks to foam, my last hair transplant growing in past the one year mark and starting Propecia again I would say it's closer to 1k now) and Matt refused to do the surgery without me shaving down.

I'm still hoping Dr Shapiro can pack 1.5 K in as I will be close to 40 when i get it done this time next year and will still have about 2.5 K in donar plus FUE. Isn't it funny how I worry about running out of donar hair at my age and guys who are 22 think they will be fine, lol . Oh wait Armani says I have 15 K donar so I should be all set, lol

The guy who asked the question seems like he has about the same amount of hair I do.