Dr Sergio Vano Protocol ; Low Dosage Oral Min ; I Really Need Yout Help

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok bro . SO for the past years i have been on dutasteride and minoxidil . First i was applying minoxidil just to the hairline, but with the hair greed i made the mistake to start the minoxidil on the whole hair parting / vertex. For the first year things were right , but i have developped a huge inflammation / redness dermatitif, leading to telogen efluvium.
I have tried all hte minoxidil vehicle / foam / no PG / glycerin, etc... But my scalp can't handle the minoxidil anymore.
I took a virtual consultation with dr sergio vano and he recommend switching to oral minoxidil.
Do you think this is safe to take 1.25 mg oral min per day instead of the 4 ml of min i was using?
I am concern that maybe i was having more minoxidil going systemic with the topical than with 1.25 .oral ?
Also concerns about water retention / facial aging / weight gain and cardiac disease.
I am really fkcing depressed right now . this hairloss battle is exhausting as hell

TheWiiGuy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, if you had a consultation with one of the leading researchers on Oral Minoxidil, why are you asking US these kinds of questions instead of clearing it up with him and trusting his accumulated experience and research on the drug?

hoko

My Regimen
Reaction score
<2.5mg of oral minoxidil probably won't bloat you. In my experience, anything over 5mg will depend on the person. Just have some diuretics on hand, and it shouldn't be a problem.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, I took 5-10mg all through October til now. My hair had rapid growth.. it was insane.. now I’m worse than baseline after about 7 months and my face/eyes are swollen non stop. That drug isn’t worth it.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Dude, I took 5-10mg all through October til now. My hair had rapid growth.. it was insane.. now I’m worse than baseline after about 7 months and my face/eyes are swollen non stop. That drug isn’t worth it.

Did you switch from topical to oral, or just started oral right off the bat?