Dr. Sara Wasserbauer In Walnut Creek(norcal)?

fuzz916

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am located in Sacramento. She seems to have a good reputation online and has been doing FUE since the early 2000's. Also Dr. John Diep isn't too far from me either. The cost difference between the 2 is a few grand. I am fortunate where cost isn't the biggest factor Seems like the forums talk a lot about Diep and not so much about Wasserbauer. I was turned off by Diep due to his staff being so unorganized. Wasserbauer's staff was the complete opposite. Not sure what to do.

Scoobysnack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are the chances - I just had FUT by Dr. Wasserbauer on 10/17/2019. If you look at her Yelp reviews you'll see my recent review. If you want to ask anything not covered in my yelp review ask away.

I was a unique case. I was on the fence about the whole thing, went in for my consult with Jeff. At the end I ask how soon they could get me in (if I was to go through with it). Jeff says they're booking into April. I say, "April... like 2020 April???" He says "yeah, we're really busy." Then one of the girls overhears us and says, "Jeff, we just got a cancellation for the 17th" which was 2 weeks away. I said I'll take it! Went and got a cashier's check and locked in my spot. I'm a lucky dog. So if you REALLY want to get going then check in with them almost weekly and look for a cancellation. The downside is you might have to suddenly go from "do I really want to do this?" to "your surgery if scheduled for 3 days from now" but its better to get it started now so you can start seeing the results sooner. No point in waiting.