Dr. Sajjad Khan, California

hawk001

Reaction score
I just spoke to Dr. Sajjad Khan today and he has confirmed that he has performed countless hair loss surgeries for many celebrities (Bollywood: Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Anil Kapoor and many more).

One of my close friends in Dubai has also got two sessions from him and very happy with the results. Dr. Khan has provided me with many phone numbers and has asked me to meet some of his clients.

I feel this is the best way to judge his work.

Unfortunately, there is little information available on Dr. Sajaad Khan on the Internet. I don’t think he has a website or promotes himself through any internet marketing firms. Maybe he doesn’t need to.

Dr. Khan is originally from Pakistan and based in Calfornia, USA. He performs surgeries in US and also in Dubai at Medcare Hospital.

Before I take the plunge, any feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would ask him to prove that what he says is true, and meet some of his past patients to see how good his results are

metalheaddude

Reaction score
It would be almost impossible to screw up an Indians hair transplant as they have dark hair and dark skin already. Even if it was a really bad job the contrast between hair and scalp would disguise it alot.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
It would be almost impossible to screw up an Indians hair transplant as they have dark hair and dark skin already. Even if it was a really bad job the contrast between hair and scalp would disguise it alot.

:shakehead: ................... :smack:

hawk001

Reaction score
:firing: USA & UK are not the only countries on the planet my friend. And please get your facts right. India is a huge country and people from many races. There are dark people in down south and up north, the people are very fair. If you don't know about Bollywood, pleas use Google :jackit:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
hawk001 said:
:firing: USA & UK are not the only countries on the planet my friend. And please get your facts right. India is a huge country and people from many races. There are dark people in down south and up north, the people are very fair. If you don't know about Bollywood, pleas use Google :jackit:

i dunno who ya talking to but in relation to hair transplant's there really are only 2 countries to consider,canada and america

ushah

Reaction score
hawk001 said:
I just spoke to Dr. Sajjad Khan today and he has confirmed that he has performed countless hair loss surgeries for many celebrities (Bollywood: Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Anil Kapoor and many more).

One of my close friends in Dubai has also got two sessions from him and very happy with the results. Dr. Khan has provided me with many phone numbers and has asked me to meet some of his clients.

I feel this is the best way to judge his work.

Unfortunately, there is little information available on Dr. Sajaad Khan on the Internet. I don’t think he has a website or promotes himself through any internet marketing firms. Maybe he doesn’t need to.

Dr. Khan is originally from Pakistan and based in Calfornia, USA. He performs surgeries in US and also in Dubai at Medcare Hospital."
I reseached about this Dr S khan of ILHT and found some facts about him that he is a big fraud. No matter which celleberity he has done, but most important is ethics. 2nd this is very bad that he should not disclose his patients names if suppose he has done them. I heard that dr armani in dubai done Salman khan and has got 3 sessions.
Thanks to Mr Martin who researched Dr sajjad khan's fraud. This brought bad name to Pakistan. He is not cosmetic surgeon and his name is not present on paps.com.pk list. I also saw some where you quoted the same words and pasted here. Its so bad.

:puke: "BMartin

There are TWO Dr. Khans (cons) as noted in this forum. Sajjad is the husband and Shagufta the wife.
They go by the name S. Khan. And intentionally deceived many people as to their qualifications.

Dr. Sajjad Khan is not allowed to practice medicine in the United States as part of an agreement that his wife Dr. Shagufta Khan, BOTH of ILHT had to abide by years ago (c. 2002 State of California Medical Board). Several years ago, Dr. Shagufta Khan (female) who holds the licenses for medicine in cosmetic transplant had her license suspended in the state of California, and had to only perform surgery in her Chicago, Illinois office. For the six month period of suspension, another doctor (friend of the two Khans) bought the ILHT San Diego practice for $1. During this time neither Khan was allowed to perform sugery there. The company nearly went out of business and owed substantial sums to lawyers (nearly half a million dollars) and others for the legal troubles.

Dr. Sajjad Khan continued to buy and ship medical supplies overseas and run away from the invoices. He practices in Pakistan where he performs the hair transplant surgeries. He is actually a more skilled surgeon than his wife, Shagufta, and far more artistic with hairlines, but she had to take credit in the US since he was NOT licensed to do the surgeries. He did them anyway and they both got in trouble.

Dr. Shagufta Khan always has excuses to do surgeries over than get them right the first time. She is not incompetent but she is erratic in her behavior. Most of the great photos they use on the US site are actually patients of Sajjad who performed their surgeries.

Anyone considering hair transplant surgery must understand that the primary motive for Shagufta Khan is money. She charges as much as the market will bear and always wants more.

She cares little for others, their pain or needs, and dismisses anyone else as incompetent when she could not even pay her bills. She apparently believes because she is a doctor that gives her a license to treat the people around her like cattle.

I am surprised that the government has not investigated the supply containers leaving the US for the Pakistan offices. They may be able to locate cash deposits that are supposed to be declared. Yet Dr. Sajjad Khan continues to evade authorities here by traveling between the two countries and taking currency out of the ILHT company at his leisure.

Use the services of ILHT at your own risk. Ask a former nurse about how they operate. [/color]
So Dear Hawk please dont mis guide people on different websites by pasting these sentences again and again.there are different stories about him but I just qouted B Martin.

Cheers

Boondock

Reaction score
Personally, I'd be wary of anybody who claims to have worked on celebrities - and gives you their names.

The best hair transplant surgeons who are renowned throughout our community have, without doubt, worked on some famous folks. Will they boast about it? No, because they don't need to. Will they tell you their names? Absolutely not, because they're professionals who respect patient confidentiality.

The fact that this guy is name-dropping like this reeks of salesmanship to me. I would at the very least do much, much more research before you take the plunge with this guy.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Very interesting (Ushar) ! And yes be wary of any surgeon who claims to have done celebrities, maybe they have but the best ones would'nt brag about it.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hans Gruber said:
hawk001 said:

i dunno who ya talking to but in relation to hair transplant's there really are only 2 countries to consider,canada and america

Ya... right only you americans can do the better things...I've seen great results with 2000 euros for 3000 grafts...in turkey...so give me a break...

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and....to be honest...in fue technique is only need by some skill...not to be famous person...is not such a great deal...I've seen 3 persons made by an unknown doctor from turkey....and the results indeed wasn't the best ever...but it was very good...

ushah

Reaction score
Dear All Members
DR Sajjad Khan FRAUD ILHT Pakistan, Dubai
I also searched and found that dr sajjad Khan of ILHT Pakistan and ILHT DUBAI(Hair transplant in Dubai) is a real fraud and medical Board of california gave the facts againsta Dr sajjad khan of ILHT pakistan and Dubai as fraud with his wife Dr shagufta khan. Dr Sajjad khan is not a cosmetic and hair transplant surgeon. He has no degrees. He is marketing through celebrities pictures but in ethics he should be banned for any surgeries any where in the world. No matter which celebrity done from him. And he should not disclose the names.

THE MEDICAL BOARD OF CALIFORNIA

"The Medical Board originally filed an Accusation against Khan in December 2000 and a First Amended Accusation in July 2001. The Board alleged that Kahn violated Business and Professions (B&P) Code section 2264 (Aiding and Abetting the Unlicensed Practice of Medicine), when her employees represented to patients that her husband, Sajjad Khan, was a doctor. Sajjad Kahn was licensed to practice medicine in Pakistan, but not in California, and with Khan's express or implied consent he performed hair transplant procedures or otherwise practiced medicine in her office. Kahn was also accused of violating sections 22349(e) (Dishonesty and Corruption) and 2261, 2262, and 2266 (False, Altered and Inadequate Medical Records) when she lied to investigators about her husband performing surgeries and provided the investigators with altered and incomplete copies of medical records; 2234(b)(c)(d) (Gross Negligence and Repeated Negligent Acts) for allowing unlicensed persons in her office to practice medicine; and 2234 (Unprofessional Conduct), when her husband was using business cards that identified him as a plastic surgeon"

for details click official website of Medical Board USA
http://www.medbd.ca.gov/board/media/rel ... _khan.html
Regards

s.a.f

Reaction score
Just goes to show NEVER GO FOR A hair transplant BASED ON LOCATION !!! stick with the big name surgeons. Not saying there are'nt other decent Drs out there but why take the risk with someone who's unproven.