Dr Rudi De Reys - Massively poor experience

Gingerslippers

Reaction score
I wonder if others have had such poor experiences and quite frankly, such outright unprofessionalism and rudeness.

Following a procedure years ago costing thousands, it occurred to me that there were no positive results. Having been promised so much by both Dr Rudi and his rep in the UK I really doubt that anything was achieved. Worse still, I've tried reaching out to Dr Rudi recently and it very much looks like he has either blocked me or closed his email account! I find this disgusting and if anyone is considering using him, please reconsider as from my current standpoint, he will not look after you!

Does anyone have any details on how I get in contact with him as my intent is to take the matter further.

Thanks

Nodonor2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if others have had such poor experiences and quite frankly, such outright unprofessionalism and rudeness.

Following a procedure years ago costing thousands, it occurred to me that there were no positive results. Having been promised so much by both Dr Rudi and his rep in the UK I really doubt that anything was achieved. Worse still, I've tried reaching out to Dr Rudi recently and it very much looks like he has either blocked me or closed his email account! I find this disgusting and if anyone is considering using him, please reconsider as from my current standpoint, he will not look after you!

Does anyone have any details on how I get in contact with him as my intent is to take the matter further.

Thanks
Dude I'm in the same position with my hair transplant dr and so my bro that went to him