Dr Rogers

niknak

Reaction score
I've just visited the Rogers Medical Group site and it looked okay.

Does anyone have any opinions on said doctor?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Dr Rogers is considered the best in the uk but you should go to north america/canada

rahal,feller,armani,hasson and wong etc etc

geography should not play any part in making a decision concerning a hair transplant

s.a.f

Reaction score
Agreed,
if you're going to get it done go to the best. (Not uk) Someone has to be the best of the worst and thats Rogers but you're having a hairtransplant that is permanant not a haircut that so dont take the chance go with a well known well respected surgeon.

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That is a tale of whoe...

They say FUE is far more likely to higher damage of Follicles and needs so much more skill and expertise and when I seen Dr Rogers he seemed keen to push strip cos I think that's his areas of expertise. Maybe this result is the reason its avoided....way too expensive too.

I still think he's the best in the UK but stick to strip, he does have lots of success with that and 10 yrs experience. Seein that 'my bald head' progam on tv put me off hair transplant though, not sure why I considered an op I hate hostpitals and pain. I'm going to keep up with treatments and even if failing i'll wait for HM I think.

avit

Reaction score
I do not understand why Dr Rogers is talked about as being the best in the UK. Maybe because he has taken the odd stitch out for Feller patients returning from the US. The Feller boys on Stop Hairloss Forum say he is the best. He has not posted any decent results on any site anywhere.

He was trained by Thomas Norton :eek:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
avit said:
I do not understand why Dr Rogers is talked about as being the best in the UK. Maybe because he has taken the odd stitch out for Feller patients returning from the US. The Feller boys on Stop Hairloss Forum say he is the best. He has not posted any decent results on any site anywhere.

He was trained by Thomas Norton :eek:

yes but being the best in the uk is hardly a badge of honour!

im sure he has lots of happy patients but the place to go is north america

Dalek

Established Member
Reaction score
I very nearly booked to see Rodgers but for the receptionist not bothering to reply to my emails or return my calls as promised. Thank God she didn't because the folks here advised to go North America. I was a little dissapointed to have to think of flying, hotels etc but I am so glad I did as I go with Rahal a week today for my 2500 and let me tell you I have heard and seen great things from this guy. I will also get a good trip out of it and all at a cost (including flight/hotel) of around £4400. The surgery is £3587 which is amazing.

Thanks again for steering me away from UK as it was so tempting. Talk about "rip off Britain".

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah it does actually cost as much to get butchered in the UK as it does to be seen by a top surgeon in the U.S or Canada. :shock: