Dr Richard Rogers

2hillpark

Reaction score
Anyone had any experience with this doctor.

Iam considering a H/T and heard he is one of best in UK.

GRI_GRI_MAN

Reaction score
I recently found out my father had strip surgery x 2 with him in 2001. I never knew so in my opinion, the result is very successful.

I'm meeting him this month. I'm also considering FUE with a surgeon in Belgium.

GeminiX

Reaction score
I've had two procedures with him and cannot be happier, the results I had are as good as any hair transplant I've seen anywhere.

In my opinion and experience he's right up there with the very best in the world, though if you want a mega-session then Hasson & Wong will do more grafts in a single session.

It's debatable that some of the well known American surgeons may well be at least as good if not better and there are certainly some excellent results to be seen around the forums from them; but for my money you won't go wrong with Dr. Rogers.

All that said, it won't hurt you to have consultations from other clinics around the world too, or at least make contact with them. That way you can be sure that you go into the procedure with all the facts and options clear in your mind.

GRI_GRI_MAN

Reaction score
How about any of the surgeons in Belgium? Did you consider any of them? I believe Dr ******** has a good reputation?

GeminiX

Reaction score
I have no experience of any of the surgeons from mainland Europe I'm afraid.

Spanishlad

Established Member
Reaction score
********'s results look good, also check out dr Feriduni in Belgium I considered going there a few years ago, his results are top class.