Dr. Rassman In La Or Diep In San Fran?

efbb88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So these are two doctors that were recommened to me. I am curious if anyone on here has had any experience with them and if they worth moving forward with? I was also curious about the La FUE Hair Clinic? Thank you.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So these are two doctors that were recommened to me. I am curious if anyone on here has had any experience with them and if they worth moving forward with? I was also curious about the La FUE Hair Clinic? Thank you.

Dr Rassman has long been known as an ethical and good choice for a hair transplant.

HLV

efbb88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Rassman has long been known as an ethical and good choice for a hair transplant.

HLV
Thanks. And so he is know to have a good track record in terms of the look of the transplant?

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. And so he is know to have a good track record in terms of the look of the transplant?

He’s had good result I believe yes.
He’s been doing transplants a long time. Most important thing is that he is an ethical doctor I believe.

HLV

efbb88

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s had good result I believe yes.
He’s been doing transplants a long time. Most important thing is that he is an ethical doctor I believe.

HLV
Thank you. Can you clarify on what you specifically mean by ethical in this context?

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. Can you clarify on what you specifically mean by ethical in this context?

Ethical is a surgeoun with morals. Which is the most important thing. For example, a hair transplant surgeoun operating on an 18 year old is not ethical.

HLV

fuzz916

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a FaceTime consult with Diep. His staff was unorganized from the start. Setting up my apt, but not having me fill out paperwork. I called a couple days before the apt to ask and then they mention you need to fill out the health history and email pictures of your hair. On the day of the consult, I call 10 minutes after the apt and they say he is running late. I call again after 50 minutes and they finally grab him to see me. Total lack of professionalism, but somehow he is stupid busy. The apt went fine, but I'm afraid to drop 20k on a dysfunctional clinic like that. I still might because of all the pics and videos he has on youtube.

He was also about an hour late to my buddy's facetime apt.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a FaceTime consult with Diep. His staff was unorganized from the start. Setting up my apt, but not having me fill out paperwork. I called a couple days before the apt to ask and then they mention you need to fill out the health history and email pictures of your hair. On the day of the consult, I call 10 minutes after the apt and they say he is running late. I call again after 50 minutes and they finally grab him to see me. Total lack of professionalism, but somehow he is stupid busy. The apt went fine, but I'm afraid to drop 20k on a dysfunctional clinic like that. I still might because of all the pics and videos he has on youtube.

He was also about an hour late to my buddy's facetime apt.

I’ve seen multiple reviews online describing the lack of professionalism from Diep. Poor bedside manner, somewhat rude, and also poor donor management (large punches, over harvesting etc.) his results are pretty undeniable though, if you can deal with some of the negatives for great results then go for it.
I’ve also read that he does not do future planning with you I.e does not take into consideration future hairloss and procedures. He fixes what he can fix now with the amount of grafts he needs and that’s it.