Dr Ramond Konior is his work as good as Hasson, feller rahal

bigmistake

Reaction score
Does anyone have any feedback on Dr Ramond Konior his photo's seem to be on par with the likes of hasson and wong Rahal, Feller.
Why is he not mentiond more often he is a plastic surgen and his hair line work is amazing. just wondering.
Can anyone share their experience with Dr Konior?

In need of repair camoflouge. consult with Feller, Rahal, Hasson. all say pretty musch the same to camoflouge. I,m just worried about shock loss and big scar at back. approx 3000 grafts recommended.
Hasson says 3000
Rahal says 2500
Feller says 1200
Thanks
bigmistake

bigmistake

Reaction score
I am not sure now about strip, but because I have previous punch donor I thought strip would remove the punch scars on the donor
they all said to camofloge Hasson strickly camoflouge Rahal camoflouge with some fue of unsightly grafts Feller camoflouge but just one side to comb over.
the biggest concern is larg scar with shock loss and losing density from old grafts
also worried about over grafting the front third then it looks unnatural when more thining of crown area.
thanks
Bigmistake

Wylie

Reaction score
Dr. Konior is an exceptional doctor and a perfectionist, if opting for strip I would rate Dr. Konior amongst the best in the country.

bigmistake

Reaction score
why do you choose Wong over Hasson. do you have personal experience with
either one just courious planning on going to them and want to make the right choice what difference have you heard.
thanks

Wylie

Reaction score
Konior is well known and has alot of documented cases, in the Midwest he and Shapiro are the only two I would trust. I would never recommend an unknown doctor or someone who didn't have a sterling reputation with lots of testimonials online.