Dr. Rahal

blitzy

Reaction score
I'm finally going to bite the bullet and setup a hair consultation with Dr. Rahal here in Toronto. I would like to know anyone thoughts regarding Rahal. Also, does he perform the transplant or does one of his trained doctor's perform it? Any feedback on Dr. Rahal would be great. I guess I'm having jitters and need a little reassurance on this doctor. Also, any thoughts on using chest and beard as a donor area? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I did a consultation with Dr. Rahal's assistant as I was going for a hair transplant which I thought was FUE but was FUT, so I held off -- because he is very expensive for FUE...It was like $20K Canadian for 2500 grafts...

...he is one of the best in the world, no doubt about it...he charges that much because people are paying that much...You can go wrong with him, FUT or FUE...i can't do FUT because I wear my hair very short in the back and I have very fair complexion and hair color...

Personally, I am waiting for what Dr. Wesley will be coming out with later this year as far as his new FUE technique goes...supposedly it will be a game-changer for FUE hair transplant's...

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
I did a consultation with Dr. Rahal's assistant as I was going for a hair transplant which I thought was FUE but was FUT, so I held off -- because he is very expensive for FUE...It was like $20K Canadian for 2500 grafts...

...he is one of the best in the world, no doubt about it...he charges that much because people are paying that much...You can go wrong with him, FUT or FUE...i can't do FUT because I wear my hair very short in the back and I have very fair complexion and hair color...

Personally, I am waiting for what Dr. Wesley will be coming out with later this year as far as his new FUE technique goes...supposedly it will be a game-changer for FUE hair transplant's...

Hi any more information on Dr wesley ? This sounds interesting....

I will certainly consider a hair transplant or a front piece..... need some dignity back that is for sure !

redunculous

Reaction score
This is the start of my hair transplant with Rahal if you want to see it

[url]http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/70467-My-hair transplant-with-Rahal-4129-Grafts-(8893-Hairs)[/URL]