Dr Proctors European perscription formula

hope is near

Reaction score
Has anyonr tried it? It is supposed to have all the ingredients that combat hairloss, i.e. minoxidil, SODs, and some stuff I haven't herard of.

Sounds like it touches all bases. But I think it's about $100 per month.

Anyone have any results?

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
sounds like you are talking about prescription Proxiphen.

I think its probably a good product. It has all his patented SOD's, copper peptides, minoxidil, spironolactone, and phenytoin(an anti seizure drug with hair growth properties)

This is probably the most potently concocted single topical on the planet based on ingredients.

However, there is no gurantee it will work any better than generic 5% minoxidil which only costs 5/month vs 100/month

100month is very steep!

hope is near

Reaction score
you're right it is steep but if it works...
somepeople who have more progressive loss are more willing to try different stuff

Basically what O'm interested in is topicals that do NOT have minoxidil but that do have some of the othe ingredients except the seizure medicine (why the heck is that in there)

vortex72--> said:
sounds like you are talking about prescription Proxiphen.

I think its probably a good product. It has all his patented SOD's, copper peptides, minoxidil, spironolactone, and phenytoin(an anti seizure drug with hair growth properties)

This is probably the most potently concocted single topical on the planet based on ingredients.

However, there is no gurantee it will work any better than generic 5% minoxidil which only costs 5/month vs 100/month

100month is very steep!

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
Just buy his Prox-N. I think it comes out to 30/month.

it has all the SOD's, NANO and copper peptides. No phenytoin, minoxidil, or spironolactone.

You should probably use his ProxN with some of Dr. Lee's spironolactone. That would give you what you are looking for.