Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - 3.500 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

captaincalico

My Regimen
Reaction score
None of my closest friends knew I'd been wearing a system for the entire 6 years I used it... cant tell up close, after a few months the texture can go a little dry but it's easily hidden with hair products... ive been with my girlfriend the entire time so if someone wants to run their fingers through your hair it may be detectable

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
None of my closest friends knew I'd been wearing a system for the entire 6 years I used it... cant tell up close, after a few months the texture can go a little dry but it's easily hidden with hair products... ive been with my girlfriend the entire time so if someone wants to run their fingers through your hair it may be detectable
Very interesting, and you showered/washed it on your head daily and could use styling products after?

Systems seem to be such good quality now that its always a shame when you hear success stories like this that they aren't more popular/acceptable.

Dakuwaqa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any chance you could post a few pictures of you with your hair-system?

hopeful24

Reaction score
Any updates you can share with us? How are the implants looking now that you're getting close to 4 months?
Day 15 .... still can't tell hairs are shedding but it is progressively getting faster. Wondering if I can wear my little woolen hat now just for walking not exercising? Or is it still too early?