Dr. Nader from Mexico. Any thoughts?

me yes

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone has feedback or resent experiences with Dr. Nader from Mexico.

I have seen some work on YouTube but most are 5 years old. I know his clinic is small. The positive he does only one a day.

Any thoughts?

WallaceMa76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nader is a master. Approaches the work like a Japanese swordsmith. His FUE donor management is masterful. Obviously, he goes as slow as possible. I've seen the pics of a patient of Dr. Nader's 10 days after the procedure (that is when the scabs come out and the best time when you can see how meticulous a surgeon is in performing the work), I compared it side by side to a Cuoto patient. Cuoto is revered almost mythically. Comparing the pics, you'd be hard pressed to tell which patient went to the mythically revered surgeon.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not impressed with his work. Seen several sub par growth cases on hair restoration network. Yes he’s cheap, but your donor is limited; don’t waste it

Chanoc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had mine with Dr. Nader a couple of weeks ago (+2,400 grafts) and while it’s too early to talk about results, so far I’m very pleased with my experience so far. The scabs are all gone and the implanted hair is still growing. He‘s extremely meticulous and attentive to detail, and his communication with you as a patient is excellent. He does the extractions and implantations himself. His team uses stereoscopic microscopes to classify and separate follicles. Most important for me, he’s got a conservative approach. I live in Texas, but have family in Turkey and travel to Turkey frequently, so I had consultations with some of the best known clinics there. In all cases, they all proposed to do between 4,000 and 5,000 grafts over one or two days at most, which made me a little concerned about depleting my donor area at once. In none of them the surgeon does both extraction and implantation. They all have technicians involved in either part of procedure. All the reviews I came across online for Dr. Nader were positive, and the photos of hairline and results seemed very natural to me.

FreeTacos4Everyone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about TJ Hair Clinic located in Tijuana? They told me I would need 6000 follicles and they said I have a good donor area. But when I sent my pics to two other hair clinics, I was told I don’t have good donor Area.
I feel it’s best if I see someone in person. My dermatologist said I have good donor Area.

sonofvegeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about TJ Hair Clinic located in Tijuana? They told me I would need 6000 follicles and they said I have a good donor area. But when I sent my pics to two other hair clinics, I was told I don’t have good donor Area.
I feel it’s best if I see someone in person. My dermatologist said I have good donor Area.
how much for the 6,000 grafts ?

FreeTacos4Everyone

My Regimen
Reaction score
how much for the 6,000 grafts ?
The quoted me for the following below:

Treatment: FUE Hair Transplant
Sessions: 2 ~ Completed in a 12 hour treatment day
Total Treatment Price: $6,900 USD promotion. 6,000+ follicles.
Includes: Lab work, 2 nights hotel & round-trip ground transportation to & from the San Diego area