Dr. Miracle's Temple & Nape Gro Balm

JohnnyRock

Reaction score
I've been on the Big three for 3 years now.

Maintaining what I have with little bit of temple loss which I got under control.

My Reg. is minoxidil 12.5%, Proscar finasteride. 1.25, Nizoral 2 a week ..... And now just added Dr.Miracle's Temple Balm.

I rub this on my head and this stuff gets your scalp tingling way more then my minoxidil .... This stuff is cheap. They promise to see results in thirty days .... Ill come back in thirty days and let everyone know if I see any results.

Has anyone else tried this stuff? If you would like to check it out I've attached the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Miracles-A...ning-Crème/dp/B0015H3QTY/ref=pd_bxgy_bt_img_b

Cheers

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No but PLEASE, PLEASE let me know if it helps. I can't use min because the alcohol is to drying. I need something like DMTB. Something moisturizing.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My Dr. Miracle's anti-breakage strengthening creme is a fabulous creme haidress that can be used everyday on your hair and scalp. Feather light creme works great as a daily finish for scalp and hair. Thermalcuetical complex penetrates hair shaft and adds shine while replenishing lost nutrients in dry, lifeless hair. Works well on blow dried styles while diminishing the appearance of split ends.

Why on earth would you think this product could combat your male pattern baldness?

could it cosmetically improve the appearance of your hair? sure, but so could hair gel or hair spray.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Great, here's another "this cream will grow all your hair within days" bullcrap

beaner

Reaction score
LMAO. Are you serious? Why would you even begin to think that something with a name that starts with "Dr Miracle" even remotely works? It might as well be called "Bottle 'o Snake Oil".