Dr Mercola using Stem Cells to grow all his hair in 3 months

chrome

Established Member
Reaction score
He is using Stem Cell Factors...but it would not all fit into the header !

Incredible Innovations to Slow Down Aging
18 Nov 2008
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...ncredible-innovations-to-slow-down-aging.aspx

Dr Mercola http://www.mercola.com/says (in the text below the video):

"Adult (not embryonic) stem cell technology is one of these approaches. I am actually in the process of beta testing some topical stem cell factors that promises to provide me with a full head of original hair in the next three months. I am taking pictures daily so it will be fun to document the process."

Here is a current pic. of Dr Mercola taken from his website:
profileBanner.jpg

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
well I hope he is ready to fail. I hope he succeeds, but very very doubtful.

Reaction score
This guy is a flake. He will show up in a few months with a bad hair piece and try to market his new potion to some poor souls.

chrome

Established Member
Reaction score
From another BB this afternoon in regard to this news:

11/21/2008 05:35 PM
Striver
Regular Poster

"I contacted Mercola's staff today and they told me it is true, he is indeed undergoing an adult stem cell treatment. He will update the results in his future newsletters. And the joke he made was in April about some other hair treatment, not the stem cell one that he is taking part in."

the Last Fight

Established Member
Reaction score
Him and his website are pretty informative and very well known as being very reputable so im interested in how this turns out.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Night said:
well I hope he is ready to fail. I hope he succeeds, but very very doubtful.

A least he is trying.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
The idea of a doctor "beta testing" something doesn't inspire confidence. Where's the science?
That said, of course I'm keeping an eye on it. I'm sad like that.