Dr Londono, Hair Transplant Doctor In Medellin Colombia?

Y3K

Reaction score
Has anybody heard of or used Doctor Juan Londono in Medellin, Colombia? He is a member of the ISHRS and a friend's husband had a hair transplant with him and he looks a lot, lot better. It also only cost the equivalent of about 4,000,000 Colombian pesos.

Has anbody had any experience with or heard of him?

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
I have not heard of him.

The ISHRS is a teaching organization which is open to any doctor who will pay the membership fees. Membership is not proof of quality.

If you know somebody personally who had experience with this doctor, that is a lot more important than the opinions of anonymous people online. Talk to your friend's husband. He might recommend the doctor, or he might not.

JobSmith

Reaction score
I had a consultation with him.

Has anybody heard of or used Doctor Juan Londono in Medellin, Colombia? He is a member of the ISHRS and a friend's husband had a hair transplant with him and he looks a lot, lot better. It also only cost the equivalent of about 4,000,000 Colombian pesos.

Has anbody had any experience with or heard of him?

Last fall, I consulted with Juan David Londoño in Medellin (100kCOP or about US$30) after having read an interview with him. He speaks good enough English. He claims to have performed about 100 hair transplants a year, for at least five years (over 500 total). Not sure how to check up on the claims.

He fumbled around a bit with my hair (Norwood II) and quoted me 5200kCOP (or about $1700), requiring that I first take a blood test (forget for what).

I love Medellin for its warm weather and friendly people, so I'd love to have the work done there, then convalesce. I'm just nervous having no reviews on Dr Londoño.