dr. lee's

jmoney32

Reaction score
can somone direct me to dr. lee's website. i did a search on dr. lee but too many posts come up to look through them all. i plan on using the 15% mix since i heard it dries faster. i also plan on using it once a day(at night) since i dont want to have to put it on before i go to work.

thanks

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
don't use 15% if you want it to dry fast. 15% never dries.
get the product number 500, it dries in two mins.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
start with 5%. use 15% only if needed.

jmoney32

Reaction score
what do you mean only if needed? wuldnt it be best to use the best stuff for growing hair. plus, i only want to apply once a day and 15% is recommened for once a day. can you explain the drawbacks to using 15% before starting with 5%.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr. Lee suggests using 15% only if you don't respond to 5%. According to Bryan and others 15% has a different vehicle and may or may not be better than 5%.

jmoney32

Reaction score
oh well, i am going to start with 15% because i only want to apply once daily. hopefully, everything works like a charm

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you have decided on something, why bother us wasting our time?

jmoney32

Reaction score
wasting your time? sorry, but if i could give you those 2 seconds back i would. i didnt have my mnd made up and the original topic was what is the website! retard!

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jmoney, sorry for the rude response. I thought you were interested in knowing which one works better. I had a bad day. Anyway I take my rude comments back.

While xandrox 15 has recruited some hairs for me on my temples, there are people who swear that they lost ground while switching from 5% to 15%.

formercurly

Reaction score
techprof said:
While xandrox 15 has recruited some hairs for me on my temples, there are people who swear that they lost ground while switching from 5% to 15%.

I'm probably one of those. Although 5% didn't work for me, much less did 15%. I've lost more hair this past year than I ever did since I started thinning. I am so disappointed that minoxidil hasn't worked for me. AAMOF it seems like it has accelerated the balding process. I don't mean to discourage anyone because I've heard Dr. Lee's product have worked for other people, but I'm adding dutasteride to the formula to see what happens.

Anyway, jmoney, start with 5% because you might experience a major shed with 15% that will freak you out. It's not that bad applying 5% before going to work, for it is hardly noticeable and it dries in about 30 min. So try 5% Xandrox twice a day, then in six months go for 15%. I'm sure that's what Dr. Lee is going to recommend anyway.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr Lee's website is actually http://www.xandrox.com

15% is giving me more regrowth than 5% and I have only been using it for 3 months.

15% is never dry even after a few hours, I would use that on at night.

5% (product 500) is dry in 5 minutes and you can use that before you to work, stick it in and then style your hair a few minutes later.

chew

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm new to the struggle...and honestly still a little on the fence as to what is going on with my hair loss...so i won't speak to the effectiveness of the 5% xandrox...BUT I can say it dries really fast and does not leave even long hair like mine looking bad, so you can easily use it in the morning and night

The Gardener

Reaction score
15% Xandrox is definitely NOT "fast-drying". It dries at about the same rate as maple syrup.

formercurly

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
15% Xandrox is definitely NOT "fast-drying". It dries at about the same rate as maple syrup.

LOL

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
xandrox 15% never dries. In fact you have to use a shampoo to clean it off from the scalp. It may not come out with water.

formercurly

Reaction score
Like The Gardner says, it's like pouring maple syrup on your scalp :lol: