Dr lees solution, will it ever get cheaper?

teqeeler

Reaction score
Will there ever be a generic form of his solution like rogaine/kirkland?
The cost is pretty prohibitive for me, i have done kirkland twice now and can seem to ever control the itch, flakes, but the worst part is the greasiness.
ive used nizoral 2%, folligen copper peptides to try and stop the itch. anything else i could use?

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
teqeeler said:
Will there ever be a generic form of his solution like rogaine/kirkland?
The cost is pretty prohibitive for me, i have done kirkland twice now and can seem to ever control the itch, flakes, but the worst part is the greasiness.
ive used nizoral 2%, folligen copper peptides to try and stop the itch. anything else i could use?

Not while he has golf to play, vacations to take, and houses and jewelry to buy for his wife

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This new place I found also makes a low PPG formula minoxidil, they use only 10% PPG compared to 30% in Lees so it should in fact dry even quicker than Lees.

It is cheaper then Lee but still not as cheap as generic Kirkland.

low PPG minoxidil

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
lets see this thred go BUMP BUMP BUMP.....anyone use the gen hair products?

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr Lee: 125ml Xandrox15% = $88.00

Genhair: 200ml Minoxidil 15% w/AA 5% = $75.00

Bye Bye Dr Lee

:wave:

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't see minoxidil 15% in genhair website. where is the link?
thanks.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
techprof said:
thanks.

its called minoxidil ultra strong with azelaic acid, click this link and then click the hair growth products link on top left of that page to see more products.

Genhair products

Old Baldy

Reaction score
global said:
This new place I found also makes a low PPG formula minoxidil, they use only 10% PPG compared to 30% in Lees so it should in fact dry even quicker than Lees.

It is cheaper then Lee but still not as cheap as generic Kirkland.

low PPG minoxidil

Thanks for the info.! Do you know if Genhair's new sensitive minoxidil. has glycerin in it?

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
techprof said:
thanks.

its called minoxidil ultra strong with azelaic acid, click this link and then click the hair growth products link on top left of that page to see more products.

Genhair products

global, thanks for the link to 15%.
have you used Dr. Lee's minoxidil (#500) which dries fast in 10 minutes.
Which product in genhair is comparable to that?
thanks.

alfonso2501

Established Member
Reaction score
global said:
techprof said:
thanks.

Genhair products

Hay global, what's up! We’ve talked about Genhair before in another thread. Their 15% Minoxidil is a lotion & not a liquid, & I’ve never used a lotion on my scalp before. Do you apply it with a dropper? How does it compare to liquid in terms of application & mess? Is just more viscous?

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
same question for me too global. i was just about to order 5% min off genhair but then wasn't sure how to apply the lotion. do u know if it comes with a dropper? I know we should really write to genhair but as you introduced us to the site i thought it would be quicker to ask you! :lol: u should really ask genhair to give u free products or commission for all the publicity you have given the site!!

blobert

Reaction score
I can't find the cheap, low ppg minoxidil on the site, can someone post a direct link or point me in the right direction?

blobert

Reaction score
anyone??

I am running low on supplies, and will order from Dr Lee if I can't find an alternative.