Dr. Lee?

TheOliviaTremorControl

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this guy for real?

If the same Dr Lee you speak of is the one who runs the "Action love penile ballooning method" website, he seems to just be a snakeoil salesman.

Why do so many forumers and forumettes take him seriously?

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah I decided to try some of his products cuz they were talked about on this forum.
He sells real stuff like minoxidil and other things but I would like to hear or see some good results from people using spironolactone or xandrox.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheOliviaTremorControl said:
Is this guy for real?

If the same Dr Lee you speak of is the one who runs the "Action love penile ballooning method" website, he seems to just be a snakeoil salesman.

Why do so many forumers and forumettes take him seriously?

No he's not the same person, he's a serious doctor.

Cassin

Reaction score
I have many questions about Dr Lee's products and I am skeptical about their effectiveness. Who knows for sure.

But I have been using his regular Minoxidil for over a year now and I can attest that is a solid product.

viperfish

Reaction score
Cassin said:
I have many questions about Dr Lee's products and I am skeptical about their effectiveness. Who knows for sure.

But I have been using his regular Minoxidil for over a year now and I can attest that is a solid product.

I agree with you!

G

You are mixing up Dr Lee with Dr Lin.

Both of Asian persuasion but one is proper doctor and th other is some dickhead that talks bollocks about wanking causing hairloss and sells herbal crap to dickheads who read his website and actually beleive what he is saying.

Dr Lee is a genuine guy and you can buy his products at http://www.xandrox .com