dr lee

johnnie69

Reaction score
Which minoxidil is the best from dr lee? I want the quick dry 5%. A direct link to the product would be cool, cause the site is jacked.

thanx

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
johnnie69 said:
Which minoxidil is the best from dr lee? I want the quick dry 5%. A direct link to the product would be cool, cause the site is jacked.

thanx

You can't go directly to the product from a link - because you first have to start at his home page ( https://www.xandrox.com/ ) and then choose your country of origin from the drop list.

After you click the "Submit" button - you'll be taken to his products page.

The product you want is indicated below.

500 Standard Minoxidil 5%, 65 mL $16.65

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
johnnie69 said:
Your routine is intense......I dont know you, but you should consider a transplant.

so I've heard :lol:

stevieb

Reaction score
quick question about ordering from dr. lees website (minoxidil.com).

i am looking to order product #500 for the first time and i am a customer from the united states. do i need to fill out that form first and mail it to him before i am allowed to place an order?

stevieb

Reaction score
bump! sorry :cry:

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
northeastguy said:
Hair Tomorrow are you getting any results with that regimen??

The only thing that I think has really helped me so far was was the spironolactone 2%. and that was maintenance only.

I don't think I ever responded to Minoxidil - but I'll keep using it just to be on the safe side (same for ozbrew and xandrox15)

I'll keep using copper-peptides for the same reason.

I started on finasteride last March - so I'll be putting all my eggs in the Big 3 Basket, plus keeping up w/ Folligen or Tricomin and Nano shampoo - and varied vitamins.

But I'll definitly be phasing out the spironolactone and the rev. I'm glad I gave them a fair shot though - but they didn't deliver - hence going back on finasteride.

stevieb

Reaction score
hey fellas, i just received my first order from dr. lee. the whole ordering process went very smooth and he definitley runs a good operation out there in cali!!!

but my concern in regarding his minoxidil (Product # 500). i have been using rogaine for a year and today was the first time i used dr. lee's minoxidil!!!

all i can say is DAMN that stuff dries fast. i am use to the rogaine taking at least 3 to 4 hours to dry but his product literally dries up in 15 minutes!!!

which brings me to my concern about this product, is it legit?
is it the real deal minoxidil and not just some chemicals and ingredientas mixed into a bottle?

all in all, i am definiltley satisfied with this product and highly recommend dr. lee's minoxidil!!!!

MiddleAgedManiac

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there a product that has regrowth and DHT fighting properties in one package? Also I need something that is easy on the scalp with my Seb. Derm.

stevieb

Reaction score
sorry to jump off the topic but i had a question regarding dr. less minoxidil (product # 500). it has in the ingredients section, vitamin e (tocopherol). does this ingredient have any benefits?

thanks in advance!!!!