dr lauster promised website lauch.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To all and hellouser . Where is the website that is supposed to launch about dr lauster and their technology state.?

kantian

Reaction score
Even if Lauster creates human hair, wouldn't it be prohibitively expensive to get the procedure? To get around 50,000 hair follicles if you're NW7, you would need $250,000 at $5 a hair.

Why are people even paying attention to this? 99.9% will not be able to spend that amount of money on a full head of hair.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
are you pulling out that figure out of your a$$ or did you just vomit it while typing.

kantian

Reaction score
Which figure? I pulled all of them out of my *** except the $5/hair one which is a conservative estimate based on hair transplant costs.

Of course you don't need 50,000 hairs. You can probably make do with 10,000. Still too expensive.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That figure os funny man. Even replicels representative clearly stated that cell based injection cure will commercialize at a competitive prize in comparison to top art fue transplant. He then said that even like that they would outsell transplants and make tons of $, now a top art fue is like 20 000 so i guess this will be like 15 000 in the first years of release .that worths it guys.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
All that means nothing if the product never reaches the market.