Dr. Konior 1600ish Graft Session 10/07/20 28yr Old.

Magnificent Al

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey all!

Decided to make a post here, because I wanted to track my experience from the beginning. I am a soon to be 28 year old and a fairly fit male. I have been on finasteride and minoxidil for around 6 years and attempted to get a hair transplant at age 23, but was turned down due to young age. Now at an older age I decided to just do it! I was told I needed around 1500 grafts for a dense-pack fill. Let me know if you guys have any interest or questions in regards to my story.

Note: at the time of my procedure I had just turned 28.

i decided last year around September that I was comfortable with getting a procedure done soon. Since I knew that the top doctors had waiting lists up to and over a year I decided to bite the bullet. As an engineer by trade I spent countless hours researching and planning. I had originally wanted to get my procedure done by one of the top doctors in Spain. However, I had visited Spain last October 2019 visiting and the long flight plus the unknowns of recovery in a foreign country did not seem too convincing. I iterated and went with who I felt was the best doctor in North America. I go a little bit in depth with how I choose Konior over other doctors much closer to me in the YouTube video.

I posted a lot more background info on myself as well as my history with hair loss among many other things please watch if you are interested.

My surgery went amazing and my experience during the planning with Konior was nothing short of amazing. Once again for a more detailed breakdown feel free to watch the videos.

Pics:

https://ibb.co/q1rZ4Mh https://ibb.co/VqP4ZJWhttps://ibb.co/G9wLcpx

Magnificent Al

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• F2FBC8EC-10A6-442D-95F4-F72F157AC154.jpeg
    F2FBC8EC-10A6-442D-95F4-F72F157AC154.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 203
  • 305E538B-A6C9-44BB-A509-B1B45DBADE1E.jpeg
    305E538B-A6C9-44BB-A509-B1B45DBADE1E.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 190

Magnificent Al

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today is the 7th day after my surgery. Short update, I had just gotten done washing my graft area for the first time.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man what a clean job. At 5 days you can barely notice you had a procedure done, also I know it's very early but the implanted hair looks very natural and homogeneous with the rest of your scalp. Looks dense too. Congrats and good luck with your recovery, I think it's going to be a home run

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice results.

I Wonder If its possible to recreate our original hairline based on old pictures instead of drawing a new one. Mine had a Vey particular format, any cirugic version It would end up artificial.

JReinhal

Reaction score
This looks great! Really looking forward to your updates
Did Dr. Nadimi do parts of your transplant as well?