Dr Klein Hair Growth Md Closing-check Here For Alternative!

jazz1

Reaction score
Dr Klein Hair Growth MD closed NO LONGER SELL! Check their email reply below!

People are asking me as they seem confused, read the thread below I now buy the same formula from MURRAY AVENUE APOTHECARY, they will give you discount 10% just mention code JAZZ, I set this up for all forum members.

READ- below how to order the same formula mixture from MURRAY AVENUE APOTHECARY.

Check Here For Alternative

Hi guys i received an email that Hair Growth MD is permanently closing. To existing clients you can check Murray Avenue Apothecary, I have set up 10% discount for forum members when you purchase 3 bottles. This was the pharmacy and prescription place I used when Dr Klein passed away, unfortunately seems like Hair Growth MD is closing permanently.

Email Quote:

“Hair Growth MD will be closing on April 10, 2019

Dear Hair Growth MD customers,

We hope this letter finds you well. We have some important information to share with you. As many of you are aware, just a few years ago we acquired Hair Growth MD from the late Dr. Oscar Klein. In the beginning, it was challenging getting everything organized and back up and running, and doing it in a way that was true to Dr. Klein and his formulations. With that being said, after much contemplation, we have decided to no longer continue to offer the products and to close our company. This decision is a very difficult one for us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. We know that the late Dr. Klein’s products are great, but for personal reasons we will be discontinuing to offer them. We will keep our website open for any final orders for the next 10 days, closing April 10, 2019.

Once our company is closed, we will not be available to provide customer service. Any product issues will need to be addressed with APS Pharmacy directly.

Thank you for your continued business and support over the years, and we wish you all the best moving forward.

Sincerely,

The Hair Growth MD Team”

READ BELOW HOW ORDER THE EXACT SAME FORMULA FROM MURRAY AVENUE APOTHECARY.

Dr kleins ex patient like me who is struggling to find a doctor and need his products desperate than see the details below where to buy alternative:

You need to buy 6 months prescription here. Follow the Dr Klein link and put in the exact ingredients you are using currently from Dr kleins products.

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

Once you have payed for your prescription with the medcial wellness they will then email your prescription to Susan.

Susan has been selling the same products for years luckily I found these ladies as an alternative. You can do a search on her background but her details are below, once she receives your prescription she will than formulate you the products, they are 5 dollars more than Dr kleins. I did my best to reduce prices, Price list if you guys have forgot are on hairsite website, typical Dr Klein sold 60ml prescription lotion 15% Promox for $84 Susan sells 65ml the for $90.

Hope this helps, her details are below to order once you bought the prescription from the medical wellnes center, they will automatically forward your prescription to Murray Avenue Apothecary, who will send you an email for payment on how many bottles you want to purchase.

You do not have to buy six months worth at a time.

They are charging* per minoxidil formula, all additives are set in the price for topical formula.

$49 for 5%

$79 for 12.5%

$89 for 15%

$99 for 30%

Additives:

Minoxidil
Azelaic acid
Finesteride
Progesterone
Tretinoin
Hydrocortisone

These prices include additives and are dispensed 65ml for solution and lotion.

60gm creams.

Each should last 60 days at ONE application per day of approx 1 ml or gm.

Using Finasteride twice a day will increase side effects to libido.(sex drive)

An RX is required from the Medical Wellness Center.

When they fax us an RX we contact (usually via email) the patient for verification of address and credit card.

Shipping costs are based on location and size of the package.

https://maapgh.com/

4227 Murray Ave. | Pittsburgh | PA | 15217
P: 412-421-4996 | 1-888-799-4247
F: 412-421-6500

They also sell other products I use, progesterone topical lotion, Acetyl Glutathione, shampoo and conditioner organic.

Attachments

• 0196F0DC-F8E0-4B64-89C5-403115411C30.jpeg
    0196F0DC-F8E0-4B64-89C5-403115411C30.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 680
  • D4BDEB62-F900-468C-926D-D1DE154BB05C.png
    D4BDEB62-F900-468C-926D-D1DE154BB05C.png
    516.1 KB · Views: 628
  • C6DBBBB7-FB38-4DC3-98EB-5A53971BBE13.png
    C6DBBBB7-FB38-4DC3-98EB-5A53971BBE13.png
    530.6 KB · Views: 621
  • 42C7F4F9-CB50-4836-A3D6-15A482ACA44F.jpeg
    42C7F4F9-CB50-4836-A3D6-15A482ACA44F.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 564
  • 59C254C8-A82C-4B42-BE41-3952015BED49.jpeg
    59C254C8-A82C-4B42-BE41-3952015BED49.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 592
  • 90F2BF51-BFA1-4F15-BCB4-B9174D87E2D9.jpeg
    90F2BF51-BFA1-4F15-BCB4-B9174D87E2D9.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 640
  • D36E81C9-BB78-45D1-BCCA-CB0E5F0D5350.png
    D36E81C9-BB78-45D1-BCCA-CB0E5F0D5350.png
    441.3 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:

jazz1

Reaction score
Bump for anyone looking for alternative as Hair Growth MD is now permanently closed.

jazz1

Reaction score
Can you really trust this "dad and pop" shop over minoxidilmax?

I been using Murray Avenue Apothecary since Dr Klein passed away. I was an original Dr Lee user and I still have the original Xandrox. They all closed and passed away, since Dr Klein passed away, I been using Murray Avenue Apothecary mixture they have lab tested their results and works the same as the other vendors I have used.

jazz1

Reaction score
I will try finding more pictures tomorrow, but my regime is pretty strong. I will make another thread this week to help others and post more pictures and my regime.

Attachments

• 579DE2B8-4348-4913-BFF7-E09CAD5623AC.png
    579DE2B8-4348-4913-BFF7-E09CAD5623AC.png
    773.3 KB · Views: 606
  • AFA5CD5D-C741-40CB-8D8E-D347172B8231.png
    AFA5CD5D-C741-40CB-8D8E-D347172B8231.png
    482.1 KB · Views: 551
  • F2BE5267-3EB0-455C-A799-E3824C04E3D0.png
    F2BE5267-3EB0-455C-A799-E3824C04E3D0.png
    630.6 KB · Views: 566
  • EE8B6D9B-4F44-47BB-A506-CE6977641797.png
    EE8B6D9B-4F44-47BB-A506-CE6977641797.png
    615.7 KB · Views: 583
  • 8F4E5BC0-BEF8-4F23-837D-9867A35B9ADD.png
    8F4E5BC0-BEF8-4F23-837D-9867A35B9ADD.png
    683.8 KB · Views: 584

cobill

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wrote Hair Growth MD a message this week about their website and are they "Open For Business"? Here is their reply:

"We will be very soon. The company recently changed ownership and they are working all the details out on the back end before opening back up. We will add you to our email list so that you get the news when we are officially reopened. We will be happy to help you place an order at that time!"

Bill

Reactions: WMQ

Hairguru

My Regimen
Reaction score
I buy mine from Murray Avenue Apothecary they give me 10% discount when I used code: JAZZ.

I am using their

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% hydrocortisone

www.maapgh.com

jazz1

Reaction score
No side effects from topical fina?

Hey No, initially I started with a lower topical dosage 0.025% now I use the recommended 0.1%. I did have side effects on oral, has worked great as I use everything in my mixture now. There’s a few people on the forums that use Murray Avenue Apothecary mixture and have not had side effects.

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% hydrocortisone

I will make another success story thread on the weekend and post pictures with my full regime.

jazz1

Reaction score
Does MAA ship to Europe?

Yes, I am from the United Kingdom in London, where you from? what did you want to order?

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the EU, considering CB or topical fina. Haven't made up my mind yet, but if I go with fina I will need a reliable compounding source and this seems just that. I would need different concentrations for some of the ingredients but I can get a matching prescription from a US or EU doctor (not sure if that makes a difference for them?)

Good to know you will post more details, I wonder if you found lower fina concentrations (0.025% and others you may have tried) effective? What about applying it every other day?

Too bad CB is not available in a ready-made formulation...

Thanks for sharing this.

jazz1

Reaction score
Hey initial when I first started finesteride I did use 0.025% every third day as it still worked minimal sides. Than few months later I increased to the recommended dosage. The half life on finesteride is 72 hours.

You don’t need to worry about matching prescription with MMA. You simply fill/pay for the prescription via The medical wellness center for the full ingredients as per the tick box, that’s the recommended dosage.

Once your prescription is emailed to MMA they will email you. All you need to do before paying is send an email to request lower dosages of the ingredients and they can have that formulated. You can also request finesteride alone lotion without any anti androgen additives or minoxidil. They will not formulate anything over the prescription ingredients but can formulate less at your request.

A good friend of mine recently bought 2 bottles with different ingredients, his prescription had:

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% hydrocortisone

when he placed the order he purchased:

NON minoxidil

0.050% finesteride
2.5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% hydrocortisone

The other bottle her purchased:
0.050% finesteride
0.25% progesterone

Right now he is rotating the lotions as he has a sensitive scalp he did not want to use tretinoin/azelaic acid daily.

I been using it daily for years, once your scalp adjusts if sensitive your all ok.

jazz1

Reaction score
I'm in the EU, considering CB or topical fina. Haven't made up my mind yet, but if I go with fina I will need a reliable compounding source and this seems just that. I would need different concentrations for some of the ingredients but I can get a matching prescription from a US or EU doctor (not sure if that makes a difference for them?)

Good to know you will post more details, I wonder if you found lower fina concentrations (0.025% and others you may have tried) effective? What about applying it every other day?

Too bad CB is not available in a ready-made formulation...

Thanks for sharing this.

As per above email, why would you want to try CB-03-01? This is much weaker than finesteride. I have tried RU58841 which is more stronger than finesteride and did have sides at 50% dosage with KB solution. I am a great responder to finesteride so currently I am happy.

One guy on the other Hairloss forums has maintained his hair for 20+ years.

order:
Finesteride
Dutasteride
RU58841/CB-03-01
I would personally start with finesteride first as that has been proven. RU/CB is all online based reviews and not yet approved.

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, fina is proven to be effective and may give some regrowth while CB seems to be mostly for maintenance...

The problem with topical fina is that there are a number of versions, including compounded solutions and the liposomal gel, and it's difficult to figure out which one is safer and at which dosage/frequency... there are several studies (all but one confirming efficacy) but it is not always clear how they apply to the specific formulations that are actually available... The liposomal gel should reduce systemic absorption, but we don't have the study yet, only an internal report...

jazz1

Reaction score
My friend has used the liposomal gel directly from the Italian pharmacy in Italy. Hasson and Wong only supply to Canadian patients not world wide. In order to obtain directly from the Italian pharmacy you need a private prescription and in the UK the one doctor Spex recommended has stopped providing prescription. This is the same pharmacy Hasson and Wong use for the liposomal Finesteride gel. My friend did have side effects, only recently has he started to use MMA, so let’s see if he gets any side effects.

jazz1

Reaction score
Right, fina is proven to be effective and may give some regrowth while CB seems to be mostly for maintenance...

The problem with topical fina is that there are a number of versions, including compounded solutions and the liposomal gel, and it's difficult to figure out which one is safer and at which dosage/frequency... there are several studies (all but one confirming efficacy) but it is not always clear how they apply to the specific formulations that are actually available... The liposomal gel should reduce systemic absorption, but we don't have the study yet, only an internal report...

You tried CB? Some people claim it is no better than RU. To add RU has been around for some time with good time scale to notice any major long term side effects. CB has only been around for a short period, so again there are the risk factors.

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
..no, only used minoxidil so far. I was under the impression that CB is much safer than fina due to it mechanism of action, however I took a closer look and realized that things may be more complex than that...

I took a first look at the side effects of RU (similar mechanism as CB?) and found out that while it does not alter DHT levels, it also has the potential to block other androgens... so it is only safer as long as it doesn't go systemic--same as topical fina! So maybe it is best to rely on a reliable formulation designed to reduce systemic absorption, something which we may already have for fina but don't have for CB yet...

jazz1

Reaction score
..no, only used minoxidil so far. I was under the impression that CB is much safer than fina due to it mechanism of action, however I took a closer look and realized that things may be more complex than that...

I took a first look at the side effects of RU (similar mechanism as CB?) and found out that while it does not alter DHT levels, it also has the potential to block other androgens... so it is only safer as long as it doesn't go systemic--same as topical fina! So maybe it is best to rely on a reliable formulation designed to reduce systemic absorption, something which we may already have for fina but don't have for CB yet...

RU58841 with K/B solution did give me side effects! I will leave this till last resort as topical finesteride has been doing great for me 10 years now.

I will post my thread on the weekend, I need to find my pictures and I will document my full regime.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey initial when I first started finesteride I did use 0.025% every third day as it still worked minimal sides. Than few months later I increased to the recommended dosage. The half life on finesteride is 72 hours.

You don’t need to worry about matching prescription with MMA. You simply fill/pay for the prescription via The medical wellness center for the full ingredients as per the tick box, that’s the recommended dosage.

Once your prescription is emailed to MMA they will email you. All you need to do before paying is send an email to request lower dosages of the ingredients and they can have that formulated. You can also request finesteride alone lotion without any anti androgen additives or minoxidil. They will not formulate anything over the prescription ingredients but can formulate less at your request.

A good friend of mine recently bought 2 bottles with different ingredients, his prescription had:

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% hydrocortisone

when he placed the order he purchased:

NON minoxidil

0.050% finesteride
2.5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% hydrocortisone

The other bottle her purchased:
0.050% finesteride
0.25% progesterone

Right now he is rotating the lotions as he has a sensitive scalp he did not want to use tretinoin/azelaic acid daily.

I been using it daily for years, once your scalp adjusts if sensitive your all ok.
I emailed MAA for a 0.025% topical finasteride concentration and their reply is they only offer 0.1%.

A shame. Promox was much more flexible with customizing but now they are gone.

jazz1

Reaction score
I emailed MAA for a 0.025% topical finasteride concentration and their reply is they only offer 0.1%.

A shame. Promox was much more flexible with customizing but now they are gone.

They can formulate you 0.025%, you need to fill the prescription as per normal.

What do you want? I will send them an email that helps you?