dr john p. cole

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
I never wanted to say this... I never ever would have said this unless I was cornered. However, folks like you made me realize that life is too short. Life is too precious. So when Sunday comes, I will state as a matter of fact that you are a shade ball... an ***, that kisses so much butthole that your lips are stained brown. i feel sorry for the falsclerosis diagnosis, because, you were such a good poster... now I align you with everyone else. Shady... Shadeball... the shade... *** kisser. stupid.

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
Geez Lucky... I have been posting since 2003... During that time, I have gotten many many emails of encouragement.

You say that I promote myself? Promote what falcaros... oops i mean Lucky? I am sorry I got you confused with Falcaros... I apologise. I guess that is what happens when you run out of things to go off on a fella about.

You promote yourself. Promote what idiot? Oh and let's go to the drug reference also. I ran out of things to say bad about you so I will try the drug reference since I read that somewhere on a thread. I am such a winner. I spend most of my time in my pathetic life trying to find dirt on someone who spends his time helping folks find answers to hair loss. Hurray... I have finally reached the status of "LOSER". My name shall be the Lucky Loser. I can finally join the ranks of Falscerosis, Pat Heneshade and Farrell.
I wrote a poem for you.

Lucky Loser is my name... Being shady is my Game. I have no life, what a shame... Lucky Loser is to blame.

jas000

Reaction score
guys this is a board to obtain information, why all the hostility?? can anyone at least try to answer my post? Im a new guy hear trying to research an hair transplant , all i want is some good info? can anyone help without all the hostility involved?

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
Again I apologize for the mudsling here. It all started with one of the posters accusing this and that.

Keep researching about him and you will find out all of the information you need to know about him. I am not allowed to speak about him because of legal reasons. Good luck!

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Threads like this should be locked, you all look unprofessional when you bicker in a public forum. Learn from your mistakes and stop getting so carried away.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
I agree. This thread would be enough for me to not patronize the doctors these douchebags represent....particularly the one in that excruciating photo journal thread where the "techs" look like they're doing their work on folding tables sourced from a garage sale or craigslist.

G

You don't think temperament has an effect on performance or concentration? Think again! :shock:

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
This was old news Gill and no it doesn't have an effect on my performance. Dr. Harris told me I was a good tech... the issue that got me canned directly related to Spencer. Let this thread die Gill.

G

Hairtech,

You misread my post. I was not referring to you about temperament. I was referring to any doctors' temperament. :badmood:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
too much drama for a hair transplant lol

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
These such old posts I wonder why you guys bring it back up? The last post was September 5th.