Dr John Ashcroft - is he for real?

Pedro2010

Reaction score
I know everyone must be bored of these threads by now but this guy sounds too good to be true. Selling legitimate Proscar for very cheap prices and with only a phone call needed.

I do trust everyone on here who supports him but am just worried about sending a £100 check and hoping that something arrives a week later. I understand that he is on the medical register but without an address and just a mobile number (not even a landline) it raises some concerns.

So I know that Pondle (who has been very helpful with my search for Proscar) uses him but I would like to hear how many others have used him. Or has anyone been to the Derby GP's office to meet him in person? And why is he the only GP that offers this service - surely all GP's would do this if it was legal and profitable!

Basically I want to trust people but just don't want to be the fool who's £100 out of pocket in a months time while some scammer is laughing!!!

I hope you can settle my concerns.

fluffy123

Established Member
Reaction score
He's fine, don't worry. You'll get his address when you contact him to send payment. No complaints at my end :)