Dr Gho HSI patient Donor Regrowth (Pics)

damielmillo

Reaction score
GHO I can say is the most advanced in terms of hair loss.
FUT technique in a couple of months becoming obsolete. Gho shows that actually can regenerate the donor area. The only problem I see is:

the cost
Number of sessions and grafts

But what? It is the most important advance since I can remember ...

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity what is the estimated cost? For how much surface area/hairs/grafts etc?

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
Cheers Oknow

Expensive enough! $9400 (£6074) for up to 2300 grafts, though I don't know if thats the UK price.

Is it accepted that hairs regenerate/multiply then? Do they last etc? They seem to state that this is the case and that other clinics offering a similar treatment are essentially scams. If so, then I suppose this is a form of HM already on the market.

Quite exciting but expensive.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
dimitar_berbagod said:
Cheers Oknow

Expensive enough! $9400 (£6074) for up to 2300 grafts, though I don't know if thats the UK price.

Is it accepted that hairs regenerate/multiply then? Do they last etc? They seem to state that this is the case and that other clinics offering a similar treatment are essentially scams. If so, then I suppose this is a form of HM already on the market.

Quite exciting but expensive.

That's the problem, not a lot of pics of results out there aside of the one's I have linked here.

I think it might be best to phone them and book a consultation. If it is legit, I will probably get them to do some minor work on my hairline.

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
That's the problem, not a lot of pics of results out there aside of the one's I have linked here.

I think it might be best to phone them and book a consultation. If it is legit, I will probably get them to do some minor work on my hairline.

Yeah the lack of pictures is a bit dubious. If they are claiming to regenerate or multiply they should be prepared to back this up with photos.

I don't think I'd go through with a hair transplant with them at this stage, think I'd rather wait till more results are published (plus I can't afford it)

May send an email though to glean some more information.

damielmillo

Reaction score
Guys, Gho are treating NW6 boys so i think this sh*t works and is the best method to recover all the hair.
The problem:
it is very expensive
we must to wait 9 month between each treatment

but what else? if the donor area regrowth we can say that has beaten the baldness...

look at this and tell me, what surgeon can do a transplant to this 2 NW6 boys??? and take the hair short...without scars or white holes?

http://www.hasci.com/homepage.aspx

2 cases: Gert-Jan Theunisse and Dean Saunders

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
for the last few years everything I have read about Gho tells me he is full of $hit

why anyone still keeps up with his insanity is beyond me

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
dudemon said:
IMO:
Gho = snake oil salesman who uses "smoke and mirrors" without pics to back his claims up. He then charges astronomical fees for his so-called "miracle" procedures. End of story.

There is a reason he is shunned by the prominent hair transplant community. I stopped caring what he was doing many years ago.

There are pics attached to this thread.

Everyone is so negative on here, ridiculous.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:
dudemon said:
IMO:
Gho = snake oil salesman who uses "smoke and mirrors" without pics to back his claims up. He then charges astronomical fees for his so-called "miracle" procedures. End of story.

There is a reason he is shunned by the prominent hair transplant community. I stopped caring what he was doing many years ago.

Everyone is so gullible on here, ridiculous.
FTFY

FUE harvests are suppsed to be unnoticeable, therefore all dr gho has to do is a standard FUE and then claim the "hair will regrow in 4 - 6 weeks"
the chances are a standard patient will not be able to prove otherwise

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
somone uk said:
Oknow said:
dudemon said:
IMO:

Everyone is so gullible on here, ridiculous.
FTFY

FUE harvests are suppsed to be unnoticeable, therefore all dr gho has to do is a standard FUE and then claim the "hair will regrow in 4 - 6 weeks"
the chances are a standard patient will not be able to prove otherwise

He has been doing it for a while, I am sure if it was a scam, you would have heard about it by now. Also there was a court case against Dr Gho, but he won it.

damielmillo

Reaction score
time will give the reason to Gho.
Day by day are more reasons to hope this work.
There are a lot of full baldness celebrities from Europe that have treatment at HASCI... I see 2 NW6 boy....

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i asked dr rassman a while back about this and i am happy with his answer

lets consider this: if dr gho did manage to create donor regrowth and prove it to the extent that any reputable company would be convinced then he wouldn't be doing hair transplants, he would instead be making much more money training people to use his technique and companies like ARI and histogen would be pretty much redundant

it would be of the interest of companies like bosley to throw millions at dr gho if his technique worked and everyone here would be nw1

but on the other hand if it was bollocks then he would instead open a clinic in prague and charge over the odds to gullible people for what is simply an FUE with false marketing

i have nowhere near enough knowledge about hair transplantation to criticise his method but i know that everyone who does know about hair transplantation apart from him say that it's total bollocks

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Ok so one way or another it should be possible to irrefutably be proven.

If it were I that developed the idea I would not want to take millions off of big companies for the method when I could employ my own staff, keep them financially happy and slowly build a business that earns hundreds of millions!!

I hate Rassman anyway, he's a Merck shill and an average hair transplant surgeon!

Just let me believe God dammit :sobbing:

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloads/ ... 7feb11.pdf

See page 4 for macro "proof" photography of ghos technique.

Clear regrowth.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Ok so one way or another it should be possible to irrefutably be proven.

If it were I that developed the idea I would not want to take millions off of big companies for the method when I could employ my own staff, keep them financially happy and slowly build a business that earns hundreds of millions!!

I hate Rassman anyway, he's a Merck shill and an average hair transplant surgeon!

Just let me believe God dammit :sobbing:

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloads/ ... 7feb11.pdf

See page 4 for macro "proof" photography of ghos technique.

Clear regrowth.

T

TravisB

I don't know. Why isn't it known yet if Gho is the real deal or not? Could he possibly get away with it if his HM was a scam? In this article it says the prices are:

6000 Euro for NW3-4 FUE transplant
12000 Euro for Norwood V-VI FUE transplant

It's quite expensive, but if this would've worked, the price isn't really that high.

T

TravisB

Yeah, we just need someone from this forum to dare to do a transplant with Gho and post the results. Then we would know if this is real.

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
Call me pessimistic but this all seems a bit too good to be true. Are the pictures definitely from regrowth? Is the shot of the back of the guy's head regrowth after a scar, I can't tell if the pictures are regrowth of new hairs or just normal growth from transplanted hairs.

If this is as Gho says, how has it stayed out of the spotlight all this time?

How does the hair regenerate?

Is he trying to develop his technique secretly?

T

TravisB

I wouldn't listen to the other hair transplant surgeons, like Rassman, that are throwing sh*t on Gho. It could be because he (Gho) is a serious competition to them. I would more like to see actual people who had it done. Seeing results on Sneijder is hard. I mean, from a distance it looks good, but we don't have any close up photos of his donor area. Front of his vertex look great, but I think I've seen that he has sort of thin crown.