Dr. Feller's NYC or VA office...not sure which to go with

Ponte

Reaction score
Well, it's been about 6.5 months on Rogaine Foam and Nizoral shampoo, and only about 3 on Propecia 1mg. While I'm not noticing any further temple recession, and some SLIGHT possible regrowth at the temples, I've decided to give this big three about 2 years to see exactly where I stand. While I'm confident I'll be able to maintain, I feel as though I will never get the straight hairline I really wish to achieve. While currently at a Norwood 1.5, I'd like to see if any further temple recession is possible since it would be foolish to get a hair transplant at only 24, and only being on Propecia and Rogaine for such a short period of time. But it is set in stone...I am getting a transplant to get the hair that I want.

I currently live in Northern VA, and have heard the unanimous positive outlook on Dr. Feller's hair transplant success stories, pretty much selling me on him. I've had a free consultation with Dr. Ravi Dahiya at the Hair Loss Clinic in Virginia, and while they were extremely helpful with telling me where I was at, and how much it would cost to create a "perfect" hairline (about $7,500), I have not heard much about them in reviews be it google or this website.

On to my actual question...Dr. Feller has 2 offices, one in NYC which I believe he himself operates out of which would be a 1.5 hour drive from my mother's house in New Jersey, or, one in McLean VA which is about 15 minutes from where I am. Is the McLean office just as high quality as the New York office, or should I just suck it up, take a week/weekend off and stay at my mother's to make the New York office?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially if anyone has any insight on Dr. Dahiya from personal/review experience so I don't completely exclude him from my choices of hair transplant surgeons.

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
from my understanding Dr Feller trained Dr Lindsey? in either case if Dr Feller did not believe Dr Lindsey could perform high quality hair transplant's... he would not be endorsing him as his VA branch.