Dr Feller Offered Me A Free Fue Surgery!, Extreme generosity

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, losing your hair at a young age is torture. My hair loss started when I was 21, I did my first hair transplant in my 25's and now the second in my 28's, 2 months ago. However, whatever I will do I wont take those years (21-25) back. And you should all know that the years 17-25 are the best of your life. That's why I suggest to every young guy who has stabilized his hair loss, to immediately do a hair transplant and do not waste time. My life completely changed when i did my first hair transplant in my 25's, but, unfortunately those hard years before that and until my 21 will never come back.

Only the feeling that your friends tell you to go out on Saturday's nights (or even worse when you do not go Summer vacation) and you stay in because of your hair, is the worst feeling I have felt in my whole life... :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

and because the human mind tends to forget the (extremely) bad feelings, I have nearly forgotten that just a few years ago I was:

1. Looking at the mirror 150 times/day
2. Always going out with a hat
3. Being afraid of the sun
4. Not having a gf, because of that
5. Thinking of it 150,000/day
6. Not going summer vacation because of it (because I would have to swim)
7. Not going out to flirt, etc etc etc
:( :(

Even now that I think about all those, my heart feels so bad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBCkoDJkIOc

BadHairUK

Reaction score
thylax said:
Yes, losing your hair at a young age is torture.

Even now that I think about all those, my heart feels so bad...

Hang in there bud, the good thing is these days...is that you have (good) options.. and each person knows how they feel themselves and what is the best direction they want to take... it sounds like you have taken the right one for you and I wish you all the best... live life to the best you can as ur not here forever! I think we all beleive we do live forever...but I found all I was doing before I got my hair back is believing my life was already over! But now its just beggining again!! :) take care and wish everyone a great year.

BadHairUK

Reaction score
Quick update, enjoying the good weather lately....feels great to be out in it....I'm at around the 7 month mark now... here are some pics in the sun, I tried to get them as clear as possible... enjoy the good weather everyone whilst its here

22ndapril2010BACK.jpg

22ndapril2010SIDE1.jpg

22ndapril2010ABOVEPIC.jpg

Everything's going really well, and looking back at how I was (a sad guy hiding in his room) this is a massive thing for me to be able to be in this position to style my hair in a way I like.. and just feel great about having hair! which is amazing feeling.

I wish everyone well...and wish u the best possible results to everyone as I know how important it is to how well it makes you feel when ur happy with ur appearance.

I forgot how I never took my cap off as its been so long now since I wore one thanks again to Dr Feller and Spex and all the awesome guys and girls that have helped me feel so much better about myself.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you seemed to have 4 implants with over 6000 grafts...when did u start with this for the first time?what kind of loss did u had?

cuebald

Reaction score
Awesome head of hair. Looks like a teenage boys.

I am 23 and still live the pain of seeing all my friends having fun outside, at the beach or whatever, having girls flirt with them while I stand awkwardly by with a NW4 being ignored.

joshua88

Established Member
Reaction score
Astonishing. But the key seems to be that the OP, regardless of his level of balding, has hair of exceptional quality. Then, given the right hair transplant surgeon...voila!

GeminiX

Reaction score
Wow, that outstanding results.

Completely natural and full looking hair; thank you for sharing!

Take2

Reaction score
:punk: that is amazing really... i bet if you ask people if that is " real" hair or transplant noone would guess that its transplant... looks great...

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the results is great becuase he was a norwood 3 - max 4! so it is normal to have a good result when a good doctor is taking care of you and at 37 you havent's lost much more than a norwood 3 !

s.a.f

Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
the results is great becuase he was a norwood 3 - max 4! so it is normal to have a good result when a good doctor is taking care of you and at 37 you havent's lost much more than a norwood 3 !

Thats true but its worth mentioning that he was at that level in his early/mid 20's. If it was'nt for propecia holding him all these years he'd almost certainly have been NW5/6 and the chances of getting that result would be almost zero. In other words he's not a normal 37 yr old NW3. Even so its probably the most natural and totally undetectable looking hair transplant I've seen.

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
i know that this is an old topic and you probably have no need to come back here now that all is going well but i thought i'd reply anyway. i am 4years post op and have had pretty decent results. I am now ready to get some fill in for greater density. By the way, your new hair looks outstanding and am happy for you. Your posts have given lots of hope for the balding. Thanks for the posts.

My question for you is this. What type of instrument did your doctor use for your hairline? was it the pinpoint needle procedure or was it by scalpal?

Thanks and enjoy your new hair.

Rutt

Established Member
Reaction score
Imagine if he didn't have a hack job do the transplant in his 20s. Notice how finasteride works even over the course of a decade, on someone who had early hairloss, and through the time when it tends to get worse.