Dr Feller In Ny - Worth The Cost Or Not?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Feller is against FUE, I'm surprised to hear he offers it.

Read this

http://www.hairestorationetwork.com/eve/186773-feller-bloxham-23.html

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
IMHO, Feller's work is very good. Don't make a decision purely on price. $10 a graft is steep-no doubt. Ask him if you can negotiate a lower price based on your financial situation.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, that's quite the thread @spring15 - I don't understand why drs feel the need to go on forums and argue with people face to face, it's really bad practice - I guess they don't have PR teams to deal with it. Anyways, this explains why he focuses on FUT rather than FUE and explains the lack of results in the gallery. At the end of the day I just don't see the mind-blowing quality increase from Dr Feller that one would expect from someone who gets labeled as "one of the best", to justify the high cost of surgery even for a state like NY. I have honestly seen better work from Turkish drs at a fraction of the price. I mean @Assemblage23 paid 4Gs for his FUE transplant and it looks awesome - for 4Gs Dr Feller would give you 400 FUE grafts... It's a bit ridiculous isn't it?

I only ever consulted with Dr Wesley in NYC--I never talked price with him for hair transplant but I had a good vibe from him and his office staff and I think he does it all himself not sure all of them do that. He is also working on a tool for FUE..dont know the details if its finished or not etc.

mysteriog

My Regimen
Reaction score
I suggest you stay away. Too expensive and the scar from
FUT sucks. There will always be a scar. My mate had his FUT there, not happy with the result.

jumpfrog

My Regimen
Reaction score
My main worry with a guy like Dr Feller would his combative and aggressive attitude on the forums. His results look great and no doubt he is a fantastic surgeon. But what if the result is sub par? What if you are left unsatisfied? I have a strong feeling he wouldn't be too easy to deal with in that kind of situation. I may well be wrong mind you.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
My main worry with a guy like Dr Feller would his combative and aggressive attitude on the forums. His results look great and no doubt he is a fantastic surgeon. But what if the result is sub par? What if you are left unsatisfied? I have a strong feeling he wouldn't be too easy to deal with in that kind of situation. I may well be wrong mind you.

Exactly my worry with him, he's also sued multiple patients who have complained excessively and even bragged about doing so. For FUT I would consider Hasson and Konior at a similar high standard and far more ethical.

shookwun

Reaction score
He's good, no doubt about that.

All FUT have similar costs through out NORTH AMERICA.

4 - 4.50 a graft (CAD)

However, I wouldn't consider doing FUE over here. The prices are absurd

If you decide to go to turkey, under no circumstances should you budget shop like a few people i have seen around here. trying to be cheap in turkey is beyond reckless and will leave you in a FUE sweat shop with a buncha of other patients who are doing surgery the same day. Sure, some of the slip by and get results, but why risk your investment.

See proven names. Will cost around 2 euro a graft on average.

Avoid those budget shops with 1999 euro for 2000-5000 grafts at all costs. Not worth the risk

If you want a reliable surgeon who is price friendly, check out Dr civa. he gave me a stellar result for 1.5 a graft

shookwun

Reaction score
Does he also do beard grafts?
Not entirely sure. I believe so.

I think bht is around 2-2.50 euro

Does one patient a day.
His fue prices bounce between 1.50-2.0 depending on the time of year

Can speak English.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
Reminds me of the Tom cruise on tranaplants.

Bloxham is good too.

Most of these surgeons are world class in there line of work. However, medic tourism is taking over with additional risks and potentially high rewards at fractions of the cost.

My entire surgery, flight, hotel and additional coat ran me at around 8700-9000 cad. Same transplant would of coated me 19000 with rahal.

I essentially am paying fut amount for fue. My first 2200 graft surgery cost me 10000 cad

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nobody is worth $10 a graft unless they are the last place on Earth to get it done.

shookwun

Reaction score
Nobody is worth $10 a graft unless they are the last place on Earth to get it done.
Bruh.

Truth is only poor people go to turkey lol.

People with money dont travel the world to go to some sh*t hole for surgery.